ConVarRef ttt_time_limit_minutes doesn't point to an existing ConVar

A while back I pretty much cleared out all my addons and started from scratch on my server. I’ve noticed this error starting to appear whenever I join my server:

ConVarRef ttt_time_limit_minutes doesn’t point to an existing ConVar
ConVarRef ttt_round_limit doesn’t point to an existing ConVar
ConVarRef gmod_physiterations doesn’t point to an existing ConVar

The main issue is that these convars apparently not being made affects mapvoting, but it’s still something that’s rather worrisome. I’ve been googling this problem a lot and have not found a solid answer other than gmod executing things “too early”. I figured I’d ask here… anything anybody know that can be done for this?
The only addons I had were weapons and the Evolve admin panel.
I didn’t seem to notice this pop up when I turn console logging on, but the inability to set the convar over rcon and the failure of mapvote to trigger tells me this is still a problem on the server side.

Thanks.

Those errors don’t affect anything.

The problem is literally that gmod tries to set the convars ( from a .cfg file ) before the convar is created. The worst outcome of this is that those convars will not be saved or set from that .cfg file.

[editline]23rd August 2014[/editline]

That is if the errors occur in server console, not client console when joining a server.

[QUOTE=
[editline]
23rd August 2014[/editline]

That is if the errors occur in server console, not client console when joining a server.
[/QUOTE]

If they occur on the client console?