Convert a Ragdoll to NPC

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, it’s my first post, and there seemed to be no “NPC” section to the forum. Also, a google search of something similar led to the main forum of this, but here seems more appropriate.

I’ve been trying to convert a Roxas from KHII Ragdoll into an NPC, could someone help me with it?

Sorry if there is some special thing to do for Lua, like I said, this is my first post.

local Category = “Humans”

local NPC = { Name = “RageZ”,
Class = “npc_citizen”,
Model = “models/roxashp.mdl”,
Health = “150”,
KeyValues = { citizentype = 7 },
Category = Category }

list.Set( “NPC”, “npc_RageZ”, NPC )

is what I have typed. All Model to NPC guides say that you do the file location like that, but what folder is that exactly; Garrysmod/Garrysmod/Models, or another?

I have that file in Lua/Autorun, and it will open, but it gets the big red error for missing model. The model was originally an addons file, but I extracted it into the main files, and it runs fine; just not the NPC.

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=47163 is the location of the download, MarioKart64n made it.

If someone can convert it to an NPC, that’s be great, but I’d also like to know where I messed up.
Thanks, and sorry if my link and lua aren’t the proper way, I don’t know how if I need to do anything special.

actualy i believe there was a thread like this, here let me find the link for you

[editline]12:52PM[/editline]

wait nevermind, also i believe npc’s use lua, there is a lua coding section, you could try there

I don’t think hes rigged to the Valve skeleton. Let me take a look

Edit

Can’t be done unless re-rigged to a valve skeleton

Would you or anyone here be able to rig it to a Valve Skeleton?