Corehire Script Error! help !

Ive recently added 3D Car Dealer NPC to my server, And when you sit in the car, this comes up in console:

[ERROR] lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua:14: attempt to index global ‘gmod_vehicle_viewmode’ (a nil value)

1. fn - lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua:14
  2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

TEST [lua/autorun/client/clientconsoledata.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scar3rdperson.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarconsole.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scareditor.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarhud.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarracehud.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarracemessages.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarradio.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarsetcarkey.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scarsseatanim.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]
TEST [lua/autorun/client/scartab.lua][lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua]

[ERROR] lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua:14: attempt to index global ‘gmod_vehicle_viewmode’ (a nil value)

1. fn - lua/autorun/client/clientvehiclescript.lua:14
  2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

Please help me. I payed for a script i cant even get working… pissed as fuck

Ask the author for help. We can’t work with paid scripts; that’s leaking.

He didnt awnser. and im sick of waiting. Wanna Be my coder for a Hour? Ill Pay Add me via Steam?

In order for someone to help you, that would require you giving them a script that you paid for and only have usage rights for. This means that you cannot give away the script to anyone because that would be leaking and that is bannable. So, unless you wanna get banned from coderhire, we cannot help you.

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Idc if they ban me

Im just going to go ahead and assume you pirated this.

You got it off leak.sx. Might wanna check that Leaks folder you saved it in there’s a .exe file :wink:

There is no .exe file

Admitted ? No one puts .exe files in those. They get virus scanned anyways which means you do have the leaked version. Be a good boy and go buy the updated version and stop asking other coders for help on a leaked version.

Stop using leaked content and expecting people to fix it for you.
Shame on you.