Corra's Ported Model Thread V2

Well since my other thread is probably 100 pages back by now i’m just gonna make a new one and start over

i’m gonna be doing mostly FP Weapons, NPC weapons and world model weapons for guns, atm i am working on halo 3,homefront, but i’m getting really involved in modding crysis 2 so i’m gonna try and put some of the models in GMOD since a friend of mine requested it and i’m possibly gonna do some fallout weapons

here for now is a small sample of what i’m doing,

i need to fix up some smoothing errors and fix the werid problem that happens when he pulls the bolt when done reloading, but other thin that here is a screenshot, animation goes to imbroke
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/115706208-3.jpg

Nice one. Are you in a mod for Crysis 2 or you are simply modifying stuff?

Nice to see you again Corra! :smile:

Could’ve said that 4 days ago.

Congrats Corra on your new thread.

lol thanks should have a big update this week,i’m gonna be releasing some npc halo 3 weapons and first person weapons and i’ve been working on a hud but that may take a little longer to release i’ll try and get some pics later today

WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD!!??
??/ :3

He said he was going to be releasing meaning not yet, so just chill and wait for it.

Also Welcome to facepunch, if you wan’t to get off to a good start don’t use these :slight_smile: smilies, also don’t annoy people for releases etc.

To late look at his posts.

it says 1 hour ago…, and I’ve seen some of his/hers posts and most of them are asking for releases

You misinterpreted what I meant not the time but the overall quality of the posts.

So not to derail this thread all ready any progress corra?

i had a little problem and was trying to fix it but i’m just about finished and thin i’ll show you guys

Awesome.

i have been super busy and haven’t had the time to work on really anything but i did finish this and will do the shotgun and smg and rocket launcher later

the ar’s look good, the npc’s look like trash.

So any progress on the sweps?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594697633841494156/F81099B83E7A2A6DBC62AC6FC14AA4C12E0D3DC4/

ah, yea i’ve been really busy with real life atm, but before that happened i was able to fine a whole bunch of great HD halo 3 sounds so i replaced the Halo 1 sounds and got the crosshair fixed but other thin that i haven’t had much time to work on them.

but i will have time this week to work on it or next i’m not sure with battlefield 3 coming out