Corrupted files in the SiN Episodes: Emergence GCF

If this is in the wrong section then i apologize, i would have assumed that since i was trying to add these models to Garry’s mod.
I was trying to port SiN Episodes: Emergence ragdolls into my garry’s mod folder so i can make new SNPCs of them again but it turns out that when i tried to test the models, they were all errors, i returned to the GCF to re-port them and it turned out that the text in some of the model component names were highlighted in Gray (For example: “gibsmutant_02.vtx” <-- Gray coloured)
I assumed that meant the model was corrupted because no matter what i tried to do, i could not access it… could you please tell me if I can do something to patch it up?

dude…
for the love of god stop making snpcs that silverlan did… -.-
i know he gonna release it,if he wasn’t wanted to release them he will not release the skyrim and the doom and hlr:r and the sin episodes and…
he gonna release every thing at some point (as he sayed in hes videos).
he making the best snpcs anyway,and nobody can do it like him,so please stop.

You’re basically acting like one of those people on youtube who say “you’re fake cuz pewdiepie played it” we will make our own versions if we want to…

This is a horribly deconstructive mindset

Okay, for the love of god, i opened this topic not for open fucking warfare, but to see wether i could get help, now could we all just accept that i’m making some certain SNPCs? it is’nt against internet law…