Cortana Second Release

[release][tab]Name:[/tab] Cortana Second Release

[tab]Version:[/tab] 0.2

[tab]Description:[/tab] Cortana from Halo 2: Now with Faceposing and crap fingerposing!

[tab]Requirements:[/tab] Garry’s Mod, acceptance

[tab]Download:[/tab] http://rapidshare.de/files/21119749/cortanav2.rar.html [/release]

Here’s the newest Cortana model, fresh out of faceposer and studiocompiler. Finally implemented face posing. I was going to make it high poly, but decided not to because it looked like absolute crap. Finger posing is implemented too, but it’s absolute crap. Might be useful for some things, though and weapon posing should work okay. As always, this is still fr from perfect, so all complaints/fanboy whining/bitching can be directed to my ass. As in “kiss my.”

TO DO (maybe):

-Eye posing
-Better fingerposing when someone releases a tutorial on it (don’t give me that “use faceposer” horseshit, either.) I did the best I could with what I know.

Have fun with it!

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/455/gmconstruct00117xf.jpg

NICE WORK! DOWNLOADING!

Damn, nice! The fingers look… odd though.

Yay fingerposed!Looks nice!

Looks good exept that it nothing like her face. And also (please don’t flame me) the boobs are a bit too big. Sort of unporpotional.

You need to do eye posong, PLEASE! Whats a models without eyes?!

mh…
before a long time i tried to extract the Halo2 .map package files to get the Soundtrack. but that was unsuccessfully.

what .map extractor are you using?

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/455/gmconstruct00117xf.jpg

Myes…you must destroy the Jedi Master Chief!

Looks good!

Yay now the first Cortana has a friend and that leaves Masterchief all alone and then Masterchief kills the first Cortana and then the new Cortana becomes friends with Masterchief.(Twitch) What just happened… Anyway… nice! You got my download!

Looks just as good as the first release. I’ll download once the eye posing is finished (hopefully you’ll release a finalized version).

I would really like to see the eye posing… finger posing doesn’t look so hot, but if there isn’t any that you can make the finger posing better, I’d say just to take it out of the final version, it’s easy to work around non-movable fingers but having them look weird like that when you try to pose them just doesn’t look right.

I agree with deathwing. I think the model is great, but I could use eye posing more than finger posing.

Her right hand is in an akward place…Nice model though

yes i must agree
but great model!

great model but remove the dimples cause in the halo series i never saw cortona smile

Great idea! No.

WHATS SHE DOING WITH HER HAND? I’ll donwnload your finished version, if you release it.

I don’t even know how removing her dimples is even possible unless you remove face posing.

Come to think of it, I don’t think Cortana ever smiles in the games.

I think her face looks fine, that’s probably what she would look like anyway if she did have a big evil smile on her face, haha!

I don’t think she smiled, either. But then again, I’m not trying to re-create Halo, am I?

Well Would you smile if the world was ending?

Because she is getting ready for me. :slight_smile: