Couldn't include file cryptopp.lua

Hello guys, these last few days I’ve been trying to find an addon that allows users to link their steamid to their forum account.
I found a few (one worked well except that the database connection kept dying) others just crashed

I really want this one to work though. I already fixed some errors but this one, oh well…

Using the following script: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1103696
MyBB & SMF Registration V2 - Aide
Since the thread was inactive for a long time I didn’t think it would be worth bumping it again.

I hope someone can help me with this annoying thingy.

Couldn’t include file ‘includes\modules\cryptopp.lua’ (File not found) (@lua/aut
orun/server/sv_mybb.lua (line 2))

[ERROR] lua/autorun/server/sv_mybb.lua:2: Module not found!

1. require - [C]:-1
  2. unknown - lua/autorun/server/sv_mybb.lua:2

I pasted the gm_cryptopp.dll file in every possible place it could be and still doesn’t want to be resolved…

Why you use this script? MyBB already got an “Sign in through Steam” Plugin, wich works pretty fine, and synches their SteamID/Steam name, and soon it will also add their Steam Description to MyBB.

[editline]18th August 2015[/editline]

Also that plugin you posted it outdated.

Well, I wanted to use this addon as a tool to script my pointshop. Alright, I’ll do it that way. 2 days of having no progress was a pain haha

if you want a working pointshop syncher(Dunno why, just waste of databases), then you’d have to code it yourself with mysql and such, since afaik theres no up-to-date addon that does such.

Haven’t coded an addon myself since 2013 soo I’ll be a bit rusty ;p