Couldn't Include Shared.Lua (File not found)

This is the last place I want to be asking again, but after searching the internet and editing my file for the last 2 hours I hope you can help.

I have just finished a game mode in which I was about to put public when I decided to change a spelling mistake in my text. I did a backup then uploaded the updated file. I then get this error:



Couldn't include file 'shared.lua' (File not found) (@gamemodes/capturetheflag/gamemode/cl_init.lua (line 1))


I have not had this error before. So I did the usual and uploaded the backup I made. I restarted the server and the same error occurred.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I do not care if it is extremely hacky or messy. It is just annoying me to hell!

Thank’s in advanced.

All my files are in gamemode/ directory. These are init.lua, cl_init.lua and shared.lua.
This is the top of each of the files:

Cl_init:
[lua]include( ‘shared.lua’ )[/lua]

init:
[lua]AddCSLuaFile( “cl_init.lua” )
AddCSLuaFile( “shared.lua” )

include( “shared.lua” )[/lua]

Shared:
[lua]
GM.Name = “Capture The Flag”
GM.Author = “Streetlight”
GM.Email = “n/a”
GM.Website = “n/a”

DeriveGamemode( “base” )

team.SetUp( 1, “Rebel”, Color(75, 50, 50, 100))
team.SetUp( 2, “Combine”, Color(50, 50, 75, 100))
team.SetUp( 3, “Spectator”, Color(200, 200, 200))

[/lua]

Thank’s again, and sorry to bother you.

And you don’t get that same error from the init?

I do not, it is completely weird. I have no idea how this happened. I may just have to re do the whole cl_init again.

Although it probably doesn’t matter, try using double quotes (") in the cl_init.

Yeah, that did not work. Thank’s for the advice though.

What’s in cl_init.lua?

Just checking: it’s including fine serverside, yes?

@code I would rather not share the cl_init.lua on here, I am going to tell you that it does work though and all my HUD appears. Also all Clientside commands work fine.

@Bo98 Just did some more searching and found that nothing from my init.lua is working. Apparently I am playing Basegamemode. Non of my spawning functions are working. Therefore it is probably something serverside, although my console doesn’t state that. I am going to check all code in my init.lua now. I will report back.

[editline]1st February 2014[/editline]

Once again, simple mistakes have failed me and made me look an idiot. I was searching my init.lua and noticed I added a single ‘]’ for no reason(Probably a typo). That caused a shit storm with the code. I am sorry for ANY bother I have caused and hope you have a good day. If I could give +rep I would. Thanks for your patience.