Registering gamemode 'sandbox' derived from 'base' Registering gamemode 'Tacoscript' derived from 'sandbox' --- Missing Vgui material materials/weapons/rpgicon --- Missing Vgui material materials/weapons/rpgicon ERROR: Trying to derive entity sent_rg_bullet from non existant entity base_point! Sending 328 'User Info' ConVars to server (cl_spewuserinfoconvars to see) Scanning for downloaded fonts.. Reloading Particles.. Shader 'shaders\fxc\spritecard_ps11.vcs' - Couldn't load combo 6 of shader (dyn=1) Redownloading all lightmaps 'userconfig.cfg' not present; not executing. Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
I am joining a server that uses TacoScript (which is a rp’script) and this shows in my console when I join.
The problem I’m having is a mysterious series of lagspikes right as I enter the server, I hear the gun reload sounds repeating itself over and over again. The lag NEVER stops by the way, It only keeps spiking until I leave the server.
Some points to consider:
- It only happens on one server, of 4 or 5 that are using TacoScript.
- The servers map is rp_outercanals - in which I’ve already redownloaded the map.
- Other people are able to play on the server, but not me.
- I’ve refreshed my gmod directory, (pulling it out of “steam/steamapps/username/” and making a new one.) But that didn’t help.
- I cleared my Dua folder in cache, and deleted cache after that. Nothing helped.
- Removed all addons. Nothing.
The only issue that pops up in console is the line - ‘shaders\fxc\spritecard_ps11.vcs’ - Couldn’t load combo 6 of shader (dyn=1)
Any ideas? Thanks! Happy Holidays to you all!