Couldn't Log In

LogInPls

I tried logging in with my steam account but it seems that it couldn’t log in, I searched for the problem but it seems that it is pretty rare to happen or just normal. Is it normal to get the “Couldn’t Log In” message when trying to log in with the steam account, because it seems that it put me somewhere on the list, but the title is throwing me off

1 Like

Do you know how to read?

You are 25598 or 27738 people in the queue, once you go to being 1st in line you will get access to S&box.

You can’t ‘’ log in ‘’ since you’re in a queue for access.

4 Likes

If I didn’t know how to read, I wouldn’t be sitting here reading your message, now would I?

It seems that instead you had a problem reading what I said, I was only interested in the “Couldn’t Log In” statement, because everything seemed to be working well, but the “Couldn’t Log In” message just threw me off, because I thought I did something wrong (as far as I know when you get a “Couldn’t Log In” message when you are trying to log in is not a very good sign)

1 Like

see you in 12 months lmaooo

4 Likes

lmao

1 Like

You can not login without S&box access.

3 Likes

Bruh Ragdolls into the pit of waiting

1 Like

See you in 12 months idiot

2 Likes

kinda rude :confused:

1 Like

hey maybe the game will be out before then

2 Likes

See ya!

1 Like

Well, everything is possible!

1 Like

Yeah, you have a bit of a wait ahead of you (as do I, at 10 months). Those of us who modded/developed on other platforms like FiveM, RedM, etc are out of luck. Not ideal, but at least if it’s not out by then you’ll probably get access.

1 Like

To answer your question. This is the log in for the s&box dev access website. So you couldnt log into that. You successfully registered with steam though and got a place in the queue to log in the real site and get access.

Is it that hard to answer a question boys? FailFish

3 Likes

Thank you very much, unfortunately I am not able to change the solution anymore, but that answer seems to be the most informative out of the ones I got

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Brass Monkey - that funky monkey
Brass Monkey junkie
That funky monkey

2 Likes

I agree the “couldn’t login” is confusing, it could say “you’ve been registered, log in when you receive access” or something.
Ah well, I’ve been sitting at this screen for hours now wondering if I did something wrong.

2 Likes

Refresh the page and try logging in, if that doesn’t work then contact a moderator on the server.

2 Likes

Got access now. Hijacking the thread a bit, but apparently it takes up to 24 hours add the game to the account even if you’re at the front of the queue.

1 Like