Couldn't send send snapshot error?

I recently discovered that joining my server caused people to get " Disconnect: ERROR! Couldn’t send send snapshot… " this has never happened before and I tried almost everything to fix it.
I even tried having our host (NFOServers) restore from a backup from a week before I’ve even seen it but that didn’t help. I also haven’t added anything to the server and anything I did I also removed.
I asked a few people to try and join and some got in but on a map change either got that error or something along the lines of “Client 0 overflowed reliable channel” Does anyone know what might be causing this?
Thank you!

I don’t know what your problem is exactly, but it might be a good idea to have your host make a backup and then do a full reinstall to check if the problem persists, if so then it’s probably not your fault.

What gamemode is it? This can usually happen when you try to send too many usermessages or stuff has too many networked variables.

My server is based off the TTT gamemode.

I have done a full backup myself and I will try to run all the files locally and see if the problem persists.

Do you have a special cfg file that’s messing with cl_updaterate etc? Is this only occurring on specific maps?