CounterStrike: Source Materials?

1,4 Ghz Intel Celeron D
1 GB + 512 MB
6700 GS Nvidia
Windows XP

Wire SVN
PHX 3
And other thingies

Problem: Well i’ve beign looking for CounterStrike: Source Materials for Garry’s Mod for over 2 months now and I decided to call for help. I don’t really wanna use anything besides Windows and Winzip 11 Pro. Cause I pritty suck at computing :stuck_out_tongue:

I whould REALLY apriciate if someone made a package that included all CSS materials for Gmod, or that a high classed person could contact Valve if they whould include CSS materials in GMOD because it’s more like being a must in better RP maps. (I really want CSS materials cus im REALLY into Dark RP/ RP)

Well this was about it, I hope someone can help me.

Off Thread
Ohh and Garry? Do you know sakarias88?
You should work together, besides hes Swedish or Finnish he does speak pritty good English.
You two should form an awesome coding duo! I cant even think of the posiblities!

Do you have Counter Strike Source?

Get CS:S. Anything else is wares.

I don’t own CS:S, I’ve heard someone say sumthing about HalflifeUpdate orsomething like that.
But for the rest I gave up cus I kinda tired of failing things

Buy CSS for god’s sake. It’s £5 atm.

The simplest way to solve this, as others have said, is to buy Counter Strike Source. It is still only $5 from steam if you buy it now.

I agree, I mean what other widely played game can you get on steam now for $5 I mean if you don’t think that’s not a good deal don’t bother posting.

I always ask, “How did you get Garry’s Mod if you can’t get CS:S?”
:yarr: A pirate ye be :yarr:

I’ve never even CONSIDERED buying CS:S. It’s called Half Life 2, Portal, Team Fortress, and DOD:S.

CS:S is good for textures and is a very good classic FPS as well. OH BTW IT’S $5!