Class = “npc_combine_s”,
Model = “models/Eli.mdl”,
Squadname = “squad”,
Health = “300”,
KeyValues = { citizentype = 4 },
Category = category }

list.Set( “NPC”, “npc_enemy”, NPC )
[/lua]

Even I could do that in 5 seconds, and i’m almost a complete noob to lua. Really, was this worth making? You should’ve got a modeller to make a decent crackhead and maybe get some custom sound clips, and add some code to make it more violent and stuff like a real SNPC.

The idea of a crackhead in gmod is good… I can imagine a few uses as targets and to bother clients.

This is not that idea. This is shit.

what

I didn’t say it was terrible, i said you could do better for something to be released.

you made a menu item

what

For a first job, it’s commendable, but not exactly release-worthy, sorry man :/. Something release worthy would be something that actually did…something, other than maneuver and work on basic AI, suggestions?

*Bug players
*RICKROLL players
*Pull a gun out of his ass and kill people randomly
*Companion Cube! (stay still, stare, once you turn your ba-STAB)
*RANDOMOSITY (Just does crazy things till someone decides to shoot it :D).

what

Oh god. This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Same with your new ideas. Please, uninstall GMod. For the good of all of us.

Basically the “Absolutely Perfectly Harmless Companion Cube” then.

OMG,you can do the same thing with Model Manipulator
and Gmod will not crash if you use it on a npc

Damn I expected something awesome :frowning:

what

I don’t want to be an ass, but he’s sort of right. He is flaming, but anyone could do this. It’s not really a lua job, just taking an npc base and changing the model and setting the npc type.

what

Tip:“Never post your first lua attemp” or you get flamed.

This thread is full of flames, now wheres my hot dogs?

Give the guy a break I suck at lua but havent released anything because I know all hell would break loose like this. Hes just a bit more naieve and inexperienced with the harshness of the interwebs.

p.s My hot dog got burnt :frowning:

what