Crash help?

Hey all, Pretty much whenever i try to connect to my gmod server i’ll crash upon hitting sending client info. Its happened three times in a row already, but i was able to join a different DarkRP server and i didn’t crash. I tried joining into Single Player and i crashed halfway through that. I’ve had a lot of problems with Garrysmod on this computer.

Any help?

**System Specs: **
Intel I7
Windows 7

Maybe its your addons which try to load? Too many installed, or some/one contain(s) error(s)

It might be, i’ll try disabling some. However, I have two other computers which run Garrysmod fine.(No screen tears/lag/crashes) So i don’t think its that, but ill try anyways.

Edit : I was able to join a different DarkRP server as well. (Sat there downloading for 10 minutes. but i still joined in.)

when joining other multiplayers you dont load your installed addons, do you get any errors before crashing? If yes, you can see them inside “/garrysmod/clientside_errors.txt

I actually can’t find a clientside_errors.txt. But when i attempt to join my server as i get close to connecting(i get to sending client info) garrysmod will just close out and the process will have stopped running.
Edit : Interesting. I tried logging in twice and i got in on the second try. Still not sure what causes it though.
Second Edit : I do have a H2_crash.mdmp when my gmod crashed.

There should be a clientside_errors.txt, one in your server root, and one in your game

Also, can you upload the mdmp file?

No clientside errors on my game side.

[LUA]
kG | Keosan [A-1]|7|STEAM_0:0:8452467

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:391: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 377) near ‘medic’

1. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/jobs.lua:0
    [/LUA]
    This is the client side error for me server side. I will upload mdmp file right now

[editline]1st August 2015[/editline]

Now somebody with the sources of GMod can view it, like Garry, I dont know if RobotBoy got the required files for it, anyways you also should enable condebug logging etc
maybe the console gives more output readable for us.

Question, Newbie here. What is condebug logging?

-condebug is a value which you put in the startup line of srcds, most hosts provide such a config. It does what it says, con(console)debug

I would put this in my launch parameters for my server correct and then have myself join and see what it gives me when i crash?

yup.

[editline]1st August 2015[/editline]

-condebug - Logs all console output into the console.log text file.”