Crash on loading bar

Garry’s mod crashes before the main menu when the loading bar shows up. This has been happening since it has been added. When it crashes an error pops up saying,
“The instruction at “0x00010101” referenced memory at “0x3a004300”. The memory could not be “written”.”
I’ve had a lot of problems getting gmod to run on my laptop, and have had to put -dxlevel 81 +mat_forcehardwaresync 0 into the launch options to get it to run at all up until this point.
I’m not really sure what information about my specs is useful, so I’m just going to post a picture of the system and display tabs on dxdiag.

Thank you for your help. I love gmod and would really like to play it again, without having to fork over hundreds of dollars for a new system.

It’s your Video Card. You’re trying to play on an older laptop it seems.

yah itz bcuz ure gay ~owned~

(User was permabanned for this post ("Troll" - Benji))

Well I knew that, but I was wondering if there was any way I could get it to work, like if there is any way to disable the loading bar, or by lowering the graphics or something.

I would really like some help with this, so if anyone has any ideas about how I might be able to get it to work again, it would be greatly appreciated.