Crashes upon pressing TAB and weird spawnmenu glitch

So a little after the new update, my Gmod has been acting weird. Everytime I press TAB to look out of what vehicle I’m driving, the game crashes. I can be doing absolutely nothing, press TAB, it crashes.
Also everytime I press Q to open the spawnmenu, my game gives me a lua error saying that “SpawnMenuOpen” is a nil value.

Info:
I only have the PHX and WireMod addons.
Specs:
-Ram: 2GB
-Audio Card: Creative SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Edition
-GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4670
-CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400

Tips? Thanks,
-Samuka97

Honestly, guys? One day and nothing still?
Edit: WOW WHERE DID MY AUTO MERGE GO.

Have you tried reinstalling?

This tends to be an issue that follows a corrupt GMod.

I tried deleting my garrysmod folder and backuping my addons, reinstalled and it still didn’t work. Then I tried removing my addons one per one until I removed the achievments addon and the lua errors stopped, but the TAB crash still remains.

Bump. Also my friend complains that ONLY IN MY SERVER, he gets a stable 200fps that suddently drops to 5fps and returns to 200. He claims that reinstalling my addons will solve it. I re downloaded everything I could through SVN, deleted things I didn’t need or used very often and… still nothing for both the TAB crash and my lag.

Bump! Honestly, guys? No answer YET?

Faulty addon is all I can think of. When you reinstalled it, did you put the addons back in right after? If so, you put the faulty addon back in. Try it again but don’t reinstall addons yet.

I believe you press CTRL to look out of a vehicle.

I tried without any addons, no sucess.

[editline]01:35AM[/editline]

And you’re right, silly me.

I got this problem with tf2 i am reinstalling it form scratcch at the mo

[editline]06:57PM[/editline]

i will tell u if anything happens