Crashes when I use Console?

For some odd reason my game likes to crash when I open the console. If i’m just playing around, it’s not a problem because I don’t need it, but sometimes I do, and then I find myself with a ‘00x******* memory can not be read’ shit… If anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

Bump… D:

System Specs…

Shitty x300 radeon.
2gb of RAM
Pentium 4 2.8ghz
I’m using XP professional. (Appearance settings at minimum)

I guess I will try removing some addons that may conflict with it…

I think it could be caused by an error overflowing the console, then not showing all of the text until I open it, causing it to crash with a memory error. I don’t know what could be causing it. I’ts been happening for a while now. I’ve removed all of my addons, and other small additions, and it still does this. I don’t want to reinstall the game, because I have content for RP servers, but I guess it could be the thing causing it. I’m not sure, I will just have to look through the files, I guess.

Clean Garry’s Mod

I’ve tried this. The problem persists, and I just want to know why, and I will be able to fix it. I don’t download a bunch of shit off of Garrysmod.org, I only download things necessary that I need to have to play on certain servers. When I do, I download them carefully, and usually with SVN.