Crashing on Mac OS X

I looked around the forum and didn’t see anything recent on this, so I thought I’d bring it to the developers attention.
First off, I LOVE the game. I just got it about four days ago and I’m totally addicted. XD Its awesome. Cant’ wait to see what else gets added. :slight_smile:

However, I’m forced to play it on my BootCamp partition because it won’t run on my Mac. It starts up fine, but it just stops responding about one to two minutes after joining a server. I have the newest Macbook Pro 15" 2013 Retina model, so it shouldn’t have any issues with hardware. It has a solid state hard drive, 2.3 GH Intel i7, 16 gigs of RAM, and two video cards for 3 gigs of video memory.
I wish I could say more on whats going on with it, but once it stops responding I can’t check any debugging stuff that I know of. I’d be willing to run tests to help pinpoint the problem if I can, but I’d need some direction on what to do.
Again, love the game, but I sure wish it would work better on my Mac partition. :slight_smile:

This is a common problem and the devs are aware. If you choose “Fastest Mode” and then turn the video slider in the main menu all the way down and play in windowed mode, it should work. I know, you shouldn’t have to turn the video all the way down, but its just what you have to do for now til they get it fixed. I play on a MBP 2012 model with 512MB video and only 4GB RAM.

Okay, thats good. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.
Really? Sweet! :smiley: Thats okay, at least I can play on my Mac that way.
Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile: