Crashing on startup

Hi guys, not sure why but whenever I try to run Garrys mod, it will load for about 5 seconds and then crash to my dekstop without any error message. I was wondering if you guys know what I can do to stop this? I have already tried doing a “clean” install of gmod, along with reinstalling hl2 and gmod. Its worth noting that I get crashfiles in my garrysmod folder but I have no idea what to do with them, I will leave a puu:sh of the most recent one. I hope somebody knows what I need to do to so this issue.
http://puu.sh/8Lbl3.mdmp

Have you updated your graphics card and tried verifying your game?

Yes I have tried verifying my game multiple times. I haven’t updated my graphics card, but I did not know that could cause the game to crash. I’ll give it a go.

EDIT: Updated my graphics card and it still crashes. The only thing I can think of that is causing this is my new antivirus MalwareBytes, but I’ve made rules in the antivirus so it ignores Gmod.

-snip-

Is that supposed to mean something? Otherwise what’s the point in posting that :confused:

-snip- is usually a way of stating that you removed your post.

Whatever he posted, he might think it irrelevant or rude, so he removed it and replaced it with -snip- to indicate he “cut it out”.

Ah, thank you for elaborating

Sorry to double post but does anyone actually know what I can do to fix this?

Try removing addons (from both the addons folder and workshop subscriptions) and removing malwarebytes

Already removed addons (Like I said in OP, did a “clean” reinstall") Just removed malwarebytes and it still wont run :confused: