Crashing too much

I am to my fucking limits with this. I have crashed 81 times in 1 week. I play spacebuild a lot. Noone else in the server i play in crashes like me. Ships and shit exploding everywhere and im not even looking at them. BOOM crash. Rejoin rebuild. Im sick and damn tired of this. It is not a hardware problem its the fucking game what the hell is going on. This is a link to ALL of my crash logs from the past week.

Crash Logs: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6WKTVEAF

I know megaupload sucks but i didnt know where else to upload them to to get a fix for this.

Post your specs please.

Don’t have over 9000 addons.

Damn, I wish I had the issue of “cashing” too much. Also, next time you upload something use mediafire or box

Post your specs and the amount of addons you have installed.

To you Fr0Z3n F14m3 i didnt need any imput on where to upload my stuff so stfu.
Manufacturer:
Hewlett-Packard
Processor:
Genuine Intel® CPU T2400 @ 1.83GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
Memory:
1014MB RAM
Hard Drive:
110 GB
Video Card:
Mobile Intel® 945 Express Chipset Family
Monitor:
Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card:
Speakers (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2)
Speakers/Headphones:
Philips Surround sound headset
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Operating System:
Windows Vista™ Business (6.0, Build 6000) (6000.vista_gdr.080917-1612)

And dont fucking post “its because you have intergrated w/e” I dont give a shit im tired of hearing this it IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Lag free completely no gfx lag but someone gets shot and i crash. SO MY GRAPHICS CARD IS NOT THE PROBLEM!!!

Particle effects are created when someone gets shot, your graphics card is to blame if that’s the only reason for you crashing.

Get a gamermade card like Nvieda or ATI for one. For two get a better processor. I recommend anything above 2.5 ghz and atleast a double core.

I find it sad you crash more then me considering I’m running a computer that has 1 single 2.2 core and has an ATI Xpress 200 card (First ever gamercard for it’s time) Posting the specs of my computer will eaisly spark a wtf moment in the audience.

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
System Model: EL448AA-ABA a1310n
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 3700+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz
Memory: 958MB RAM
Card name: ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI Radeon Xpress Series (0x5954)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5954&SUBSYS_2A26103C&REV_00
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (75Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200

Kudocookie to anyone who can beat my piece of crap :stuck_out_tongue:

eheizel16, doesn’t the fact that a lot of people are blaming your integrated graphics for the crashing tell you something?

Intel are awesome at processors, server boards, raid controllers and all that, but their graphics cards leave a lot to be desired. The 945G series doesn’t even support OpenGL.

i have a intel based graphics card as well and belive me get a new computer or upgrade if you can

Chipset family’s are horrible. Your graphics card is too blame. Live with it!

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=64126 Well look here. Its a fix. Well with me it just helps by disabling what i wanted diabled which was the blood. Now i survive pistols rockets shotguns and the smg but not the ar2. So im fine now. I didnt find this earlier cause i didnt expect to find anything for this problem at garrysmod.org.

i agree with you i wish i had got a desktop instead

ya im getting one soon. But untill then that little file i found works pretty good. It didnt FIX my crashing problem. But in the past few hours i havnt crashed but once. And that was because of the ar2. So give it a try and see what it does for you.

yep it works really good i have only crashed 3 times . 1 being a gate loader 1 being a ship core exploding inside my fusion generator(minge hoverjumped inside my fusion gen) and the other one was another ar2 shot which i found out happens when i have gfx lag. I was looking at the asteroid base on new_words_2 ad the person ran infront of me with it :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=64126 Well look here. Its a fix. Well with me it just helps by disabling what i wanted diabled which was the blood. Now i survive pistols rockets shotguns and the smg but not the ar2. So im fine now. I didnt find this earlier cause i didnt expect to find anything for this problem at garrysmod.org.”

could someone who downloaded this http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=64126 please upload it for me because i reformatted my computer and forgot to back up that. And now it is no longer on the site. :frowning: