CRC is 0, and i crash >.<

i LOVE ghosthunt, and now with the “players breath” update, i crash when i try to load GH, i started logging, and it ends with this (this was in singleplayer, multiplayer is no different except i have a steamid)
L 02/10/2011 - 20:48:54: server cvars end
L 02/10/2011 - 20:48:56: Started map “gm_ghosthunt” (CRC “0”)
L 02/10/2011 - 20:49:03: “[TWR] Blood Angel Assassin<2><STEAM_0:0:0><>” connected, address “loopback”
L 02/10/2011 - 20:49:11: “[TWR] Blood Angel Assassin<2><STEAM_0:0:0><>” entered the game
CRASH
-_-

LOVELY
again…
so, can somebody help me with this?

This is most likely only something the author can fix. Or Garry if he fucked up on the player breath code.

but it was working fine the day before, and all my other friends can still run it fine.
and I’m pretty sure he did somehow. i’m sorry, but it seems every other update kills something.

okay, i have now fixed this problem, i can play ghosthunt just fine, but now it started new problems -- such as:
a map background (looks nice, but i have to wait for it to load everything before i can even choose what i want to do)
and it listing all things starting with prop
prop_physics, prop_dynamic, prop_rotating_door… and with so many of these in ghosthunt, it’s kinda hard to see where i’m actually going, but it’s a different font than the “ent_messages” one, it’s bold, white, and says “entity type(prop_physics) !” (yes with the 2 spaces)