Cre8ive Motorsport - Circuit 2017
Chosen by the people, for the people. It is time for a circuit event!
» General Information
Date: 3rd of September 2017
Hosts: Haaax, Kryptek & Phulax
» Server Information
Server Name: Daemon Effect
Server IP Address: 22.214.171.124:27035
Map One: Tsukuba Circuit
Map Two: Matt’s Racing Park
Map Three: Mini Monza
Prop Limit: Infinite
» Event Information
*This event spans across three days; each day a different circuit. Each contestant will drive three laps on a circuit; these laps are continuous. Said contestant will start at the finish line, and will go when the lights hit green. They will then continue to drive three laps around the circuit; without stopping. This will be repeated three times, across three days.
After the event, we will average those times ( (Day One + Day Two + Day Three) / 9 = Average Time), this will reveal the overall winner of the event. We will also average the times of each day, this way you can see on which track you were the fastest.
Only the hosts, filmcrew and one contestant will be on the server at any given time. This is to reduce lag and annoyance of other contestants.
We’re utilizing a maximum of 450 HP/tonne!
The event will be livestreamed by Kryptek. The link to his Twich, our Discord and the maps will be down below.*
» Automobile Information
Your automobile needs to look like a race/track-day car.
The following attribute is mandatory, the rest is up to you:
Racing number of your choice
Maximum HP/Tonne: 450
1) All cars will be inspected thoroughly by an organizer. This includes inspection of e2’s. The organizers are of a certain caliber, where “secret sauce”- mentality does not apply. To clarify; we’re not interested in “stealing” code or contraptions, since we’re fully capable of creating whatever we want ourselves. Subsequently, post run inspections might occur, if something fishy or otherwise is going on.
2) All force must be delivered through the wheels. No external force / torque may be applied to the vehicle chassis. This includes: applyForce, applyAngForce, applyTorque and fin. Furthermore, exploiting ballsocket locks in relation to setAng steering is not allowed and will be tested for. Wire clutch, applyTorque and applyAngForce brakes are allowed.
3) Prop drag must remain at the default values. This includes all ACF entities.
4) Holographic bodies are allowed i.e. TDMCars, LWCars, HL2 cars etc. However, these models must be extensively modified.
5) You may only enter one automobile.
6) Your automobile may only have one engine.
7) Make sure that your engine suits your automobile; no 23.0L V12 in a Fiat 500.
8) If you happen to get off track, a penalty will be accounted to your time. This is the amount of seconds you were off-track.
9) If you’re unable to finish or compete a track, your time on said track will be 10 minutes.
10) Your automobile should have 3 or 4 wheels, not more, not less!
11) Your automobile should look like a race/track-day car.
12) Discord is a necessity; the link is down below.
13) Only ACF is allowed!
14) You have to put your images in between ‘[T]’ tags!
» Enter Form
You should fill out this form when entering.
Note: We need a picture of your car, to see if it qualifies.
Steam Name: Insert Steam Name
Steam Page: Insert Steam Page URL
Vehicle Name: Insert Vehicle Name
Engine Specifications: Insert Engine Specifications (This includes horsepower, torque, size and type)
Weight: Insert Vehicle’s Weight
CM Punk - Caterham Superlight R500
[MG] Viral - Smart ForTwo
Lil Broomstick - Origami L12 4WD
Aros - 1995 Toyota MR2
Whyteboxer - 1997 Toyota Celica ST205 GT-Four
Dobriy - Old Formula
Slithers - Slithers Estrela 7.2 SRC
[MG] Professor Petaflop - 2005 Acura NSX
ITAsimo456 - Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16v
DatAmazingCheese - 1995 Nissan 180sx
Jollan - Porsche 956
Aindor - 2008 Holden SV6
Kitty the Cat - DMC-12
Chris! - 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner
Bob[HD] - 30’s Race Car
Thoz - Citroën DS 19 Break
The Defender - Ariel Ripoff
Karbine - Ford TrackRod
TimColder - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 6
QuasarBarkas - 1974 Wartburg 353 Rennsport
Captain Prick Hunyer - 1991 Adept 666A
Hobbs - V12 Formula
jeRR - Volvo 242
Vinyl - *Model T Racer
TrappingGull - Volkswagen Jetta II '86
Dodcio Challenger - 1962 Rand Lover Macedonia
Tsukuba Circuit: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193919984
Matt’s Racing Park: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=393212213
Mini Monza: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707635996