Creating Multiple Conditions Using a Table

Hey guys I am making a nutscript schema and recently developed two armor systems. One of them changes your model while the other adds PAC Editor parts to the player. I am trying to make it so you can’t equip pac parts and/or hats when wearing a armor set. Below is what I am trying to do:

ITEM.outfitCategory = {"armorset", "hat"}

What is above does not work because the base is made to only check for one condition.

So I proceeded to edit the base for it to allow a table input, but it doesn’t work. I don’t have any errors it just won’t check for the conditions now:

ITEM.functions.Equip = {
	name = "Equip",
	tip = "equipTip",
	icon = "icon16/tick.png",
	onRun = function(item)
		local char = item.player:getChar()
		local items = char:getInv():getItems()

for k, v in pairs(items) do
			if (v.id != item.id) then
				local itemTable = nut.item.instances[v.id]

if (itemTable.playerModel and item.outfitCategory and itemTable:getData("equip")) then
					local alreadyEquippedCategory = false
					if type(itemTable.outfitCategory) == "table" and type(item.outfitCategory) == "table" then
						for k2, v2 in pairs(itemTable.outfitCategory) do
							if table.HasValue(item.outfitCategory, v2) then
								alreadyEquippedCategory = true
								break
							end
						end
					elseif type(itemTable.outfitCategory) == "table" and type(item.outfitCategory) != "table" then
						alreadyEquippedCategory = table.HasValue(itemTable.outfitCategory, item.outfitCategory)
					elseif type(itemTable.outfitCategory) != "table" and type(item.outfitCategory) == "table" then
						alreadyEquippedCategory = table.HasValue(item.outfitCategory, itemTable.outfitCategory)
					elseif type(itemTable.outfitCategory) != "table" and type(item.outfitCategory) != "table" then
						alreadyEquippedCategory = itemTable.outfitCategory == item.outfitCategory
					end

if alreadyEquippedCategory then
						item.player:notify("You're already equipping this kind of armor")

return false
					end
				end
			end
		end

item:setData("equip", true)
		item:setArmor(item.player)
		item.player:getChar():setData("ARMORSPEED", item.armorspeed)

return false
	end,
	onCanRun = function(item)
		return (!IsValid(item.entity) and item:getData("equip") != true)
	end
}