Creating Rust Crew [Open][17+ No Exceptions][US/Canada Only]

Hello All,

Requirements
I have recently decided to start a new Rust clan (As you can see in the title), I am looking for people who love to play Rust, are dedicated players, and who like to have a fun in the game. If you have just started out on the game I am sorry, I am looking to play with some more experienced players. Anyways I would hope to get at least 5-6 new recruits. I had an old clan but most of those guys have become busy with school and can no longer play. In addition, I would like to add that you must be at least 17 years old to be in the clan. Further, you must have Teamspeak. Another thing I will add, I haven’t made it clear but I am not searching for hackers, if this is you, then you’re in the wrong place. Another requirement is that I want you to pull your weight, this means gathering resources (not all the time of course), but if we are short on resources then you better be out there either mining or killing people for their stuff. In addition to the experience part, you should be very familiar with the map, loot spawns, and how to navigate, I don’t expect you to be an amazing shot either, but decent. A few more things are: you must be able to work with a team (I am not saying you have to have clan experience) but you must be able to notify people on decisions and not do anything stupid, this means not crafting our remaining gunpowder into grenades, if someone kills you running back out there in full Kevlar by yourself and getting killed again. Two things I don’t want are people who will waste more resources trying to get their stuff back, and people who use grenades as weapons, if this is you please leave. Lastly, I don’t expect you to No-Life the game but at least 1-2 hours a night would suffice and maybe a bit more on the weekends and if you have days where you might not be able to play that is completely understandable. Oh and one more thing, if you are not from the United States or Canada then this is not the place for you, English must be your native language and no British accents, You also must live in either the US or Canada.

A Little Bit About Me & How I Conduct Myself In Rust
Moving on to myself, I have laid out who I am looking for now is your chance to decide if you even want to play with me. I love to raid and kill, however I do like doing peacetime activities like building and scouting for places to raid and I am not above resource gathering, I will pull my weight. My favorite weapon to use in the game is probably the bolt action but at close range, a Shotgun. My favorite place to build in the game is near South Hacker. I do not kill fresh spawns and sometimes will help them out but that is only if I know that they don’t have a large quantity of resources on them in which case I will kill them. I have about 300 hours on the game. I am pretty good at navigating the map and can tell where I am at almost any given point. Lastly, I like to play on servers that have a 2-4 week wipe period, are mostly vanilla, and don’t have any kits on them, and I especially don’t play on No-Craft C4 servers. I am very good at working with a team, I like to have community chests for the entire clan and I want everybody to share everything except ammo, M4s, and Bolts (If you lose it, your job to replace it). So that is a bit about me, now look below to tell me a little about yourself.

Application

• Denotes A Required Field, Fill in as many of the questions as you wish, the more you fill in the more I can get to know you.

*Username:

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here):

*Timezone:

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account):

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?:

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust:

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust:

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?:

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?:

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?:

So, just copy this entire thing and fill in as many of the blanks as you wish, however, as previously stated mandatory fields must be filled or your application will not be considered

Denotes A Required Field, Fill in as many of the questions as you wish, the more you fill in the more I can get to know you.

*Username:Cracker

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here):fireball1224

*Timezone:eastern

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account):600

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?: no

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust:pvp

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust: Big rad

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?:

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?: spread

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?:

*Username: Vshizzy

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here): Vshizzy

*Timezone: Eastern

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account): 703

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?: Never

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust: Build/ Strategist

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust: does not matter

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?: Both multiple bases

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?: really depends on who i am playing with and how active the people i play with are.

• Kind of servers i play on: ( I added this one but i thought it was necessary) Vanilla or Vanilla with a small kit starter.

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?: 20 hours during the week 15-25 hours on weekends.

Alright Guys I think you guys would be an excellent fit. Ill add you on steam tomorrow and we will see how many more will turn out. We should be playing by tomorrow afternoon.

*Username: Velstorm

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here): gamer123541

*Timezone: Eastern

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account): 63 hrs (School just finished so I will have more time)

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?: Yes: I raided the admins base (not my brightest idea)… smh

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust: Raiding and Defending

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust: Nothing in particular

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?: Depends how well organized we are.

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?: Stronghold

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?: I can play anytime of the day and anytime of the week.

Little bit about myself in-game:

1. I don’t kill fresh spawns. (no point)
  2. I like making enemy clans.
  3. I like to stay on one server and not switch around a lot.
  4. I play for hours at a time.
  5. Raiding hidden bases. (They always have a ton of shit)
  6. I’ve had the game since they were dutch auctioning codes on the rust site.

Application

*Username: wei

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here): opookieo

*Timezone: pacific

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account):121hours

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?: black ops, no recoil long time ago lulz

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust:build stuff + raiding

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust: rocks at smallrad or somehwere around hanger

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?: the team can decide i will contribute

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?: ive done both, ill stockpile it if theres enough active players to defend + use it

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?: i dont play much but ill get into it if we can get an active team built up

No British accents? What a joke lol.

Some of the things you’ve included in this just make me laugh.

EDIT: also, Iv learned from experience that making more than one recruitment thread is not acceptable. 3 is enough.

*Username: Tudy

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045183206/

*Timezone: PST

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account): 800+

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?: only time i would get banned is if me or my teammates are accused of hacks.

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust: Kill

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust: Anywhere that is not isolated from everyone and has loot spawns.

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?: Big Base

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?: Stockpile in one spot

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?: up to 12 hours

• Denotes A Required Field, Fill in as many of the questions as you wish, the more you fill in the more I can get to know you.

*Username: Mendes

*Steam ID/Profile URL(Feel free to PM me if you don’t feel comfortable writing it here): Sent in PM

*Timezone: GMT

*Hours Played On Rust (I will check, notify me if you have an old account): 114 hours

Have you ever been banned? (You probably won’t tell me, but if you do that may give you some honesty points but may also detour me) If so, what for?: No.

*Favorite Thing To Do In Rust: Build a sturdy base, have a strong and organized group preferably somewhat militarized.

*Favorite Place To Build In Rust: Next to Factory, between Civ and Factory.

*Do You Prefer A Secret Base or A Big Base?: Secret and sturdy, big doesn’t mean it’s safe.

Do You Spread Your Stuff Amongst Multiple Mid Size Bases, Or Do You Stockpile It In A Stronghold?: Did both, depends on the server, ammount of people playing with me.

*How Much Do You Play Rust On A Weekday/Weekend?: I’ve been playing RUST since it’s early release, been playing it 30mins - 1 hour just to check the experimental branch, stopped playing for lack of group, don’t really like to play alone, it’s easy and boring at the same time.

A personal interview shall be at disposal via Steam chat if you want.

Thanks in advance,

hey just wondering if any one even got a response from the guy who made this???

i wish this guy put in his steam id or something lol