CREEPY GMOD

I was just fooling around in sandbox mode on the map Vast Space and I was just using the air boat and I started to notice a black dot watching over me the whole time. I quickly got off my boat and tried to get near it but it disappeared. I thought this was weird but I didn’t pay attention to it until I started to notice weird happenings in new worlds. I would make a new world and just play, suddenly a zombie or Antlion Guard would spawn near me. Other times, my creations would catch fire on their own. I spawn in a boat and got in to see if i could spot it again and what i saw was not pleasant… It was a zombie in the shape of a cross, as if it had been crucified. I immediately exited the boat and the zombie caught fire. He fell and started to yell “Help God Please Help ME!” I knew about this easter egg but I never actually heard it in game, only while reversing it in audio software. This freaked me out and i quickly exited the game.

(Right-Click, Open In New Tab)

PHOTO OF THE OBJECT

BETTER PHOTO

ZOMBIE

ZOMBIE ON FIRE
THIS IS A TRUE STORY, IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE IT, THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM!

Update: I’ve been receiving negative/sarcastic comments about my experience, if you choose not to believe, ok I don’t mind, just please, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all…Thank You.

NO WAY!!!
THIS HAPPENED TO ME IN MINECRAFT! HEROBRINE WAS ON MY D.

D: THIS IS SO SCARY

got spooked so badly I can’t feel my legs

It’s Garry’s dead brother up to his shenanigans.

One time I played Half-Life and all of the scientists and security guards were skeletons and they were bleeding hyper-realistic skeleton blood while constantly uttering the “FREEMAN!” Nihilanth sound.

It’s a conspiracy. Garry really died and is now haunting GMod but FP is covering it up with a clone :tinfoil:

Oh yea that’s the anti-piracy

damn broken images are fuckin scary

Guys. I tested this story out, I saw a hovering object, grayish, it followed me everywhere. I nocliped to it, it was a.broken reflection of me on the skybox. THE END.

If you upload anything you created on the internet expect criticism about it so you’ve dug your own hole here.

This is pretty obvious bullshit, this is like a really bad creepy pasta.

Good needs a spooky Halloween update

This spooked my fuckin guts out.

I’m suddenly in the mood to read some creepy pastas, lol.

Speaking of Creepy Pastas, reminds me of one I read recently called “Abandoned Servers”

Speaking of creepy pastas, anyone ever visited their grandma recently?

Fucking Larry, every time.

Woah, that really caught me off guard! I can’t believe this actually happened!!!? Are you okay?!?!?!

Seriously, if you can’t handle sarcastic/rude comments, you shouldn’t even own a computer.

I just died from the pure shock of reading your story. I’m now a ghost, (typing from beyond the grave, oooohhh) and I’ll haunt your Garry’s Mod forever.