CS:GO surf map point_servercommand problem

When I join my map using the point_servercommand with all my settings it just keeps restarting the round multiple times a second. The map works well without it, it also works well when I put them in a cfg and run it manually.

***This is the only error I get: ***
CSoundEmitterSystemBase::GetParametersForSound: No such sound Error
I don’t think this error has anything to do with it. I have a custom ambient_generic at spawn, it works fine, but I don’t think it has time to load before the round restarts, I think that’s why.

I want these commands to run automatically for anyone who loads my map

sv_cheats 1
mp_round_restart_delay 0
mp_freezetime 0
sv_airaccelerate 100
mp_spawnprotectiontime 0
mp_do_warmup_offine 1
mp_warmuptime 3600
mp_warmup_pausetimer 1
mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_humanteam t
mp_warmup_start 
bot_kick
god

My logic_auto:

If there server cmds just put them striaght into the server.cfg or autoexec.cfg file, I think CS.GO uses map.cfg files which exec cmds when the map loads so you could put the cmds into that if you have a map rotation

I am not a server owner, I am uploading it to the workshop. Possible add a server.cfg to the workshop download?

Have a look at https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/CSGO_Custom_Game_Mode it’ll tell you how and what you can include in a map.cfg file and upload with the bsp :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: It helped a lot, my map is now live on the workshop

Btw no server will make your map exec sv_cheats 1 -_-
That allow players to crash server easily.
And that cvar is not in the bspconvar_whitelist so it cant be executed by your map.