CSS Content not mounting

I am unable to mount CSS content in a Garrysmod Dedicated Server at this time.

I am running Ubuntu 13.04 Raring with the current SteamPipe version.

I have managed to get the server up and running and loading maps, but it seems I am unable to mount CSS content (As per the message from DarkRP)

Advice?

Try to validate CS:S content. This procedure will check the files of the game and it’ll replace ones, which checksums are incorrect.

Willco.

Tells you how to mount extra game content on the steampipe server.
That only got added about 30 minutes ago to the server, so you will probably have to update the server for it to work.

New update looks extremely promising, thankyou for the responses, I will confirm if it works in about 20 mins.

I’m also having trouble mounting CS:S my mount.cfg looks like this,

"mountcfg"
{
	 "cstrike"	"/home/cssds/cstrike"
}

and folder structure is /home/cssds and /home/gmodds.

Same, I have it installed, but for some reason when I join my server, all the CS:S weapons are there, but are all missing reload animations.

Please let me know if you find a solution to the problem. The same thing happens to me for some reason. The reload animations are missing.

Any errors in the console?

It used to be as simple as copying cstrike into the orangebox folder, but seeing as how we don’t use the orangebox folder anymore…it’s a bit tougher. I’m not quite sure what to do, especially since there is not materials/models folder that has “weapons” in it as well…Gah.

Edit: Yeah, errors consist of a bunch of models being failed to created as their CS:S models. It’s as if the server itself is only half assing the mount.

I say half assing because the client can see/use CS:S weapons fine as long as they have it updated and mounted, but the server itself it not seeing it.

Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
CMaterialSystem::Connect

Console initialized.
ConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Game_srv.so loaded for "Garry's Mod"
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 4000
Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet server
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
dlopen failed trying to load:
/home//.steam/sdk32/libsteam.so
with error:
/home//.steam/sdk32/libsteam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Logging into anonymous gameserver account.
Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/gmodds/garrysmod/addons/ulib'
Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/gmodds/garrysmod/addons/ulx'
with error:
/home//.steam/sdk32/libsteam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
with error:
with error:
Unknown command "cl_cmdrate"
Unknown command "cl_updaterate"
Unknown command "rate"
Changing gamemode to DarkRP (darkrp)
Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/gmodds/garrysmod/addons/ulib'
Adding Filesystem Addon '/home/gmodds/garrysmod/addons/ulx'
Network: IP 216.155.142.100, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27005 CL
PREP OK
Lua JIT is DISABLED!
Couldn't include file 'map.lua' (File not found) (@lua/pac3/core/server/init.lua (line 12))
Couldn't include file 'map.lua' (File not found) (@lua/pac3/core/server/init.lua (line 12))
ConVarRef room_type doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Executing dedicated server config file server.cfg
Using map cycle file 'cfg/mapcycle_default.txt'.  ('cfg/mapcycle.txt' was not found.)
ServerLog: prop_physics(models/maxofs2d/companion_doll.mdl) Got removed
ServerLog: prop_physics(models/props_c17/furnituretable003a.mdl) Got removed
ServerLog: prop_physics(models/props_c17/furniturecouch002a.mdl) Got removed
ServerLog: prop_physics(models/props_c17/furniturecouch001a.mdl) Got removed
Nav File is wrong or something (4)
Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet server
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
with error:
Writing cfg/banned_user.cfg.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   Public IP is 216.155.142.100.
Assigned anonymous gameserver Steam ID [A-1:3027341312(3453)].
VAC secure mode is activated.

I agree. I just wonder why steampipe is causing so many problems. I’m sure Valve didn’t intend it to cause so many problems for so many people.

This should solve your problems:
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1276199&p=40933453&viewfull=1#post40933453

I successfully mounted the cstrike content by copying it to the Garrysmod folder and making a note of that in mount.cfg.

Furthermore, someone above mentioned a reload issue. Whilst I do not personally have that problem, I have noticed it on TTT servers.

Also, a note for DarkRP server owners, DarkRP will report cstike content not loaded, even when it is. You can comment out that check and the game runs fine, however.