CSS Content Pack KeyValues Errors

Recently my server has begun to be plagued with these errors on startup, but games seem to be running fine (apart from an issue with people clipping through props, is this related? unsure).

The errors in question:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file scripts/soundscapes_dust.txt as an example, for every CSS map, repeated many times.

Sometimes interspersed with:

KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got NULL key in file scripts/soundscapes_dust.txt
dust2.indoors, playrandom, (playlooping), (wave), (rndwave),

And sometimes with EOF error instead:

KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file scripts/soundscapes_port.txt

Same thing with props:

KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/props/cs_office/screen.vmt , as an example

After ULX loads, all of those are repeated above, followed by some gun errors too:

*** Tried to load a non-VTF file as a VTF file!
Error reading material “materials/models/weapons/v_models/shot_xm1014/shot_xm1014.vtf”

Any help would be much appreciated.

I can provide a full pastebin on request with personal details removed.

Are you seriously coming for help with pirated software? No.

[editline]12th June 2014[/editline]

Also, http://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Mounting_Content_on_a_DS

I’m sorry, what?

What makes you think it’s pirated?

EDIT:

In fact, no, just, wtf?

I have nothing pirated to my knowledge. I’m simply using a GSP (DaemonServers) to host a TTT server.

Yes I have bought and use quite a lot of coderhire addons, no I do not care about your opinion whether that is a bad thing or not (unless it eventually turns out to be part of the problem, in which case I welcome input)

CSS Content Pack makes me think you downloaded CS:S content addon from somewhere.

Anyway, your content is corrupted, or improperly installed, so you gotta reinstall it/verify it. Usually this is a job for your GSP, so contact them about the issue.

No, simply the content pack that came with the GSP.

I’ve contacted them now, awaiting reply. Seems strange that it would break on its own.

Thanks anyway.

EDIT: They did indeed update the CSS content pack last week, seems to be the cause.