Css models

I am just wondering, for some reason when i changed the css models aniamtions, when thep player gets killed or jumps off a building or something like that. I jsut want to know how i can change how they die so it is like the hl2 models.

They all die the same, unless you have a censored version of the game.

No i mean do you know how the normal css models are already in gmod but i changed the animations etc, but now when someone dies they stand up and drop. Also how many animations do you need for a css model because i have all these in it,

$includemodel “cs_fix.mdl”
$includemodel “m_anm.mdl”
$includemodel “m_gst.mdl”
$includemodel “m_pst.mdl”
$includemodel “m_shd.mdl”
$includemodel “m_ss.mdl”

How exactly did you change the animations? And what do you mean they “stand up and drop”? Do you mean they go into a t-pose when they die?

For example i made these models for the gamemode ttt and i tested them on my server which i own with my friend and i jumped off a building and when the model hit the floor it when to the t postion and then fall backwards.

It’s probably because the ragdoll was physical, but then again TTT won’t work without physical ragdolls, I’ll wait for someone else’s input. That isn’t an animation, by the way, it’s the interpretation of the player’s death by the script, which in this case puts it into the reference animation and then makes it fall, because that’s how deaths are defaulted iirc.

So do you know how i can fix it, because i need to get it fixed pretty soon.

Hmm i removed something which was affecting my server and for some reason that was the problem which was affecting the way the players died.