Cube(Experimental Interactive Puzzle)

**My Status: ** *


Online

Can you escape the cube alive?


You wake up in a cube with 6 doors on each side, you know don't know your name, and you can't remember anything. You have a terrible headache. 

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5035/54387396.jpg


You are now awake, and your brain is still recovering from a headache.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/66730993.jpg


You are scared and confused, what do you do? The choice is yours.


http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2978/91298370.jpg

press z

:byob:

Jump up and down take off your shoe and throw it at your self.

[editline]10:30PM[/editline]

I ment a door

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8323/25634550.jpg

You throw a shoe down into the below room, nothing happens.

Sniff, can you smell gas?

You do not smell any gas.

Enter the room below.

Reminds me of the Fallout 3 mod.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9961/gmcubev1b0007.jpg

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2300/gmcubev1b0008.jpg


You hear a click, you are frightened, after about 10 seconds you start to move around again, it doesn't seem to be trapped. 

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8335/gmcubev1b0009.jpg

move to the room to your right; do the same.

Keep going through rooms.

You need a plan. That ends in you leaving that room.

I like the green room better!

go into the room on your right
open the door, throw your shoe in to see if anything happens

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7439/gmcubev1b0000.jpg

You throw a show inside of the blue room, nothing happens, you stumble in.

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9716/gmcubev1b0001.jpg



You notice a code in door before you enter, what does it mean?

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4213/gmcubev1b0002.jpg


You hear people talking. 

Move closer to the source of the sound.

Eat the shoe

You begin to enter the room.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4214/gmcubev1b0003.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2227/gmcubev1b0004.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6072/gmcubev1b0005.jpg


Someone grabs a hold of you!

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/5750/gmcubev1b0006.jpg

**That’s the last thing image you can remember. **



You wake up. 

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9961/gmcubev1b0007.jpg

"I’ll be taking these."



You stand up, which way now? You have no boots. The only clue you have are the door's numbers. 

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2300/gmcubev1b0008.jpg

what