99% of the buildings, built on the rock and water, because we found that it is the simplest way to defend against raiding. It is ugly and uncomfortable without staircases but we found that it is the simplest way to defend against raiding.
Cupboards system is ok. We just need one simple thing - cupboards should not block ability to build twigs. It must only block ability to upgrade (downgrade) to other tiers.
- Doesn’t matter where you built your house, rock, water. We can get up with twig blocks and ladders.
- No point to remove ladders anymore. We can build beautifull and comfortable houses with ladders, balcony etc.
- Still no one can block you and screw up your house, just with twig blocks.
- Just balance other things - building HP, buildings cost, C4 damage and cost.
- NO WALKING THROUNG THE WALLS!
- Twig tier should be a more expensive.
- Lifetime of twig buildings should be limited.
- Upgrades should be consistent. T1->T2->T3->T4. Twig tier could be upgraded to heavy metall in one click, but at full cost of all sequence.
- We need some demolishing (or downgrading) tool, that could destroy (or downgrade) anything in range of our cupboards. It should costs us resources. But we need demolishing tool much cheaper than C4.