Custom Crosshair Loader (revisited)

So, over the past year or so custom crosshair loader has been out, there have been, at the very least, 3 steals of this (all of them are on garrysmod.org right now) and they’re all pretty shitty. This overhaul adds a few new crosshairs, saves settings, allows you to modify the color of a crosshair as well as change the transparency, and will also disable the default crosshair on its own now instead of needing you to enter a console command to disable it. I’m sure this version will be stolen as well, but at least this time, it’s done properly.

[img_thumb]http://garrysmod.org/img/dl/43697_1.jpg[/img_thumb]
(Should I just remove those 105 shitty crosshairs I did in mass?)

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=43697

Still taking crosshair requests, so if you have an image you want me to make into a crosshair, just link me to it.

People stealing on Garrysmod.org really pisses me off. Also, nice re-release/update.

Nice, I’m replacing V2 now. :slight_smile:

You should add some more features, like rotation of crosshairs for certain ones, etc…

Nice work, regardless - I love a lot of those crosshairs.

You mean animated rotation? I’d have to do that with lua, because I can’t have a crosshair have both transparency and animation. At least, I don’t know how.

Nice to still see mine in there :stuck_out_tongue:

snip

(User was banned for this post (Reason: "snip") [event] 85033 [/event])

snip

snip

snip

snip

snip

snip

(User was banned for this post (Reason: "snip") [event] 85035 [/event])

snip

snip?

(User was banned for this post (Reason: "snip") [event] 85037 [/event])

snip.

Oh, snip

:question: Snap?

(User was banned for this post (Reason: "snip") [event] 85038 [/event])

You definitely can have an animated texture with an alpha layer.

Have you tried surface.DrawTexturedRectRotated?
Alternatively, if you wanted to have a crosshair with some parts moving differently without splitting textures, you could use surface.DrawPoly to draw half circles and such.

Eh, but I don’t remember how to make animated textures anymore, but I guess I could add rotation if I was inclined to do so…