Custom job model help

hello i was wondering what was wrong with this job code that made the player model an error in game the player model is installed under addons

TEAM_Owner = DarkRP.createJob(“Owner”, {
color = Color(0, 0, 0, 255),
model = “models/player/chimp/chimp.mdl”,
description = [[I am the owner come to me or my staff for any bugs exploits or other issues]],
weapons = {“m9k_minigun”,“itemstore_pickup”},
command = “Owner”,
max = 1,
salary = 65,
admin = 0,
vote = false,
hasLicense = false,
prior = false,
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:GetNWString (“usergroup”) == “Owner” end

the job works fine if i use a normal default model also my friend said something about this needing to be in the code somewhere but not sure player_manager.AddValidModel( “Manobo”, “models/player/chimp/chimp.mdl”)

you sure thats the correct pathway?

yea positive

To be sure that is the right model path subscribe to the model and go into single player. Open the Q menu navigate to the bottom of the spawn list and expand the addons tab. Once you have done that search the list for the addon containing the player model. Once you find it click on that and look for the player model you want to use. Right click on that model and choose copy to clipboard. Then go to your job code and past that into the model path. This will a sure that you have the correct path.

[editline]25th January 2016 at 03:39PM[/editline]

I am also curious how you discovered it is an error. Did you use a camera to see the model or did someone else tell you that it is an error? If it is the second case you may have forgotten to add the model for clients to download.

honestly you should look into another model, the chimp model is absolutely terrible

alright i’ll look for another one and see if that fixes it

[editline]25th January 2016[/editline]

when you select the job in darkrp it tells you it’s an error and thanks! i’ll try the q menu trick

[editline]25th January 2016[/editline]

i got the player model to work and not show up as an error but is there anyway to fix it as showing up as an error in the f4 menu http://steamcommunity.com/id/NotaMinge01112012/screenshot/608351653791016053 there’s what i mean it’s not a huge problem if not