Okay heres all of what i’v done.
- Had these 3 files materials, models, lua. In materials were the materials, in models were the models, and in lua was the file that reads the materials/models
- I extracted all of the materials/models to the main gmod directory on the server.
- I put the lua file into the lua/autorun folder of the server.
- It downloads the files, but when i put in the modelname for cl_playermodel it shows me as an error.
- I’v added resource.AddFile to my Init.
- I’v made it into an addon with Lua/Models/Materials in a file in the addons folder on the server
Heres 2 lines from my init.lua in the base code.
Heres 2 lines from my lua file both in my addons and in my lua/autorun on the server
player_manager.AddValidModel( “agentsmith”, “models/playermodels/bf334/smith/smith.mdl” )
//list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “agentsmith”, “models/playermodels/bf334/smith/smith.mdl” )
I added the // on list.Set so that people cannot choose the playermodel.
So in total 6 directories.
materials/palyermodels/bf335/Material folders with materials
models/playermodels/bf335/Model folders with models
[editline]10th November 2011[/editline]