Custom shipments arent working

Hey! For some reason my custom shipment for darkrp isn’t working. I edited the shipments thingy from the darkrp mod.

http://pastebin.com/ZPNZwVEi That is the whole class and this is the error message in game

[ERROR] addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/shipments.lua:32: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 16) near ‘<eof>’

1. unknown - addons/darkrpmodification/lua/darkrp_customthings/shipments.lua:0

Please help me!

[lua]AddCustomShipment(“AK-47 Shipment”, {
model = “models/weapons/w_ak47_m9k.mdl”, – The model of the item that hovers above the shipment
entity = “m9k_ak47”, – the entity that comes out of the shipment
price = 100, – the price of one shipment
amount = 10, – how many of the item go in one purchased shipment
separate = true, – whether the item is sold separately (usually used for guns)
pricesep = 100, – the price of a separately sold item
noship = false, – whether this item has a shipment
allowed = {TEAM_GUN, TEAM_HEAVY}, – OPTIONAL, which teams are allowed to buy this shipment/separate gun
shipmodel = “models/items/item_item_crate.mdl”, – OPTIONAL, the model of the shipment (this crate is the default)
customCheck = function(ply) return ply:Frags() < 10 end, – OPTIONAL, extra conditions before people can purchase the shipment or separate item
spareammo = 10, – OPTIONAL, Add ammo to the default amount of ammo for every weapon
clip1 = 10, – OPTIONAL, The amount of bullets in the primary clip by default
clip2 = 10, – OPTIONAL, The amount of bullets in the secondary clip by default
buttonColor = Color(255, 255, 255, 255), – Optional: The color of the button in the F4 menu,
label = “AK-47” – Optional: the text on the button in the F4 menu
})[/lua]

Try that new code.