Custom shipments broke the F4 menu

Hey guys i need some help. Basically i tried to add some custom jobs to my DarkRP server and it messed up the F4 menu. I went to the addshipments.lua file and changed the beginning to this:

CustomVehicles = {}
CustomShipments = {AddCustomShipment(“Desert eagle”, “models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle”, 250, 10, true, 250, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Fiveseven”, “models/weapons/w_pist_fiveseven.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_five-seven”, 0, 10, true, 200, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Glock”, “models/weapons/w_pist_glock18.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_glock18”, 0, 10, true, 160, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“P228”, “models/weapons/w_pist_p228.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_p228”, 0, 10, true, 190, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“USP”, “models/weapons/w_pist_usp.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_usp”, 0, 10, true, 240, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Dual-Elites”, “models/weapons/w_pist_elite.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_elites”, 0, 10, true, 250, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Knife”, “models/weapons/w_knife_t.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_knife”, 0, 10, true, 225, true, {})

–AddCustomShipment(“AK47”, “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”, “weapon_ak472”, 2450, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“MP5”, “models/weapons/w_smg_mp5.mdl”, “weapon_mp52”, 2200, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“M4”, “models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl”, “weapon_m42”, 2450, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“Mac 10”, “models/weapons/w_smg_mac10.mdl”, “weapon_mac102”, 2150, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“Pump shotgun”, “models/weapons/w_shot_m3super90.mdl”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, 1750, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“Sniper rifle”, “models/weapons/w_snip_g3sg1.mdl”, “ls_sniper”, 3750, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})

AddEntity(“Drug lab”, “drug_lab”, “models/props_lab/crematorcase.mdl”, 400, 3, “/buydruglab”, {TEAM_GANG, TEAM_MOB})
AddEntity(“Money printer”, “money_printer”, “models/props_c17/consolebox01a.mdl”, 1000, 2, “/buymoneyprinter”)
AddEntity(“Microwave”, “microwave”, “models/props/cs_office/microwave.mdl”, 400, 1, “/buymicrowave”, TEAM_COOK)
AddEntity(“Gun lab”, “gunlab”, “models/props_c17/TrapPropeller_Engine.mdl”, 500, 1, “/buygunlab”, TEAM_GUN)}
ShipmentWeaponClasses = {} --Global since it’s used for custom shipments.
function AddCustomShipment(name, model, entity, price, Amount_of_guns_in_one_shipment, Sold_seperately, price_seperately, noshipment, classes, shipmodel)
if not name or not model or not entity or not price or not Amount_of_guns_in_one_shipment or (Sold_seperately and not price_seperately) then
local text = "One of the custom shipments is wrongly made! Attempt to give name of the wrongly made shipment!(if it’s nil then I failed):
" … tostring(name)
print(text)
hook.Add(“PlayerSpawn”, “ShipmentError”, function(ply)
if ply:IsAdmin() then ply:ChatPrint("WARNING: "…text) end end)
return
end
if not util.IsValidModel(model) then
local text = “The model of shipment “…name…” is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!”
print(text)
hook.Add(“PlayerSpawn”, “ShipmentError”, function(ply)
if ply:IsAdmin() then ply:ChatPrint("WARNING: "…text) end end)
return
end
local AllowedClasses = classes or {}
if not classes then
for k,v in pairs(team.GetAllTeams()) do
table.insert(AllowedClasses, k)
end
end
local price = tonumber(price)…
What matters is only the beginning with all of the addcustomshipment things. The rest is just to show you where in the file I placed the code. The code I added was this:
CustomVehicles = {}
CustomShipments = {AddCustomShipment(“Desert eagle”, “models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle”, 250, 10, true, 250, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Fiveseven”, “models/weapons/w_pist_fiveseven.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_five-seven”, 0, 10, true, 200, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Glock”, “models/weapons/w_pist_glock18.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_glock18”, 0, 10, true, 160, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“P228”, “models/weapons/w_pist_p228.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_p228”, 0, 10, true, 190, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“USP”, “models/weapons/w_pist_usp.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_usp”, 0, 10, true, 240, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Dual-Elites”, “models/weapons/w_pist_elite.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_elites”, 0, 10, true, 250, true, {})
AddCustomShipment(“Knife”, “models/weapons/w_knife_t.mdl”, “weapon_real_cs_knife”, 0, 10, true, 225, true, {})

–AddCustomShipment(“AK47”, “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”, “weapon_ak472”, 2450, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“MP5”, “models/weapons/w_smg_mp5.mdl”, “weapon_mp52”, 2200, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“M4”, “models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl”, “weapon_m42”, 2450, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“Mac 10”, “models/weapons/w_smg_mac10.mdl”, “weapon_mac102”, 2150, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“Pump shotgun”, “models/weapons/w_shot_m3super90.mdl”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, 1750, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})
–AddCustomShipment(“Sniper rifle”, “models/weapons/w_snip_g3sg1.mdl”, “ls_sniper”, 3750, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})

AddEntity(“Drug lab”, “drug_lab”, “models/props_lab/crematorcase.mdl”, 400, 3, “/buydruglab”, {TEAM_GANG, TEAM_MOB})
AddEntity(“Money printer”, “money_printer”, “models/props_c17/consolebox01a.mdl”, 1000, 2, “/buymoneyprinter”)
AddEntity(“Microwave”, “microwave”, “models/props/cs_office/microwave.mdl”, 400, 1, “/buymicrowave”, TEAM_COOK)
AddEntity(“Gun lab”, “gunlab”, “models/props_c17/TrapPropeller_Engine.mdl”, 500, 1, “/buygunlab”, TEAM_GUN)}

Please help!! Anyone who solves will get free admin if they want it.

If you cant solve that then can you tell me how to install it and then give me the link to a file that has a bunch of good custom jobs (nothing dumb like fire demons), and a file for a bunch of custom shipments. Thanks Guys!

What’s the problem? You told that you changed the start? Emm… the creators of the gamemodes didn’t say to change the start at all. Only from under a line you can add some custom shipments or jobs…
Just add a shipment/job that you want under the text that it shows in your addentities/shared.lua.
A link where it has got many jobs and shipments:
SHIPMENTS:

JOBS: