Cutting down Bushes...

I think that having so many bushes around the map, is sort of clunky, when you aren’t allowed to remove them for resources.

I think you should have the choice to cut down bushes for resources and be able to use it for some other thing.

I think some people would like a open area around their base, so they are able to see who/what is coming, and to be able to shoot things without whatever they’re shooting at to hide in a bush.

i think the bushes should be a resource. that way not only are they destructable and provide cover, but there is a reason to hack them down other than to clear space.

That’s exactly what i’m saying.

While I doubt it is a priority, I think we should be confident this will be added eventually. It seems quite logical. I can cut down a tree, I can blow up an ore node, I should probably be able to deal with a shrubbery.

Personally I’d like to be able to plant shrubbery, and release my inner Inigo Jones. :hurr:

would be cool to burn’em all down with fire!!

That would be cool indeed. Think there’s someone in those bushes? Incendiary rounds!

This will probably be added at some point but it would require adding more entities to the map rather than just status things and performance already sucks enough without loads of bushes too. Hopefully one day they’ll add it though

lol, either i misread, or you changed it while i was writing. either way, ninja’d XD

Read the title and start of this thread and imagine that females are already ingame.

Sorry, I needed to get this out of my brain.

But where will I hide my snap traps and land mines if the shrubs are all gone

In the grass

Don’t remove the bushes then…

*ROGER: Are you saying ‘ni’ to that old woman?
ARTHUR: Erm, yes.
ROGER: Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can ‘ni’ at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this period in history.
ARTHUR: Did you say ‘shrubberies’?
ROGER: Yes. Shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies. *

We definitely need fully featured shrubbery.

No grass up north

No Snap traps or landmines for you…

Lol I have been laying traps in every bush I can find for a long time in order to deter people from using them to hide sleeping bags or themselves in. Not always around my base either. So now I’m completely paranoid about moving through a bush

It would be nice on one hand like you said, but its a problem when bushes become new entities.

The only time I really hate them is when you place a foundation and the Dan bush is inside your house, it should be covered by the walls etc and not show through

That right there is why we should be able to remove them.