CWRP - Star Wars Roleplay in S&box

i was just messsing with the Hardcore Professioanl 12k hours in gmod Russian superdeveloper, He’s literally accusing you of being Russian Scamers, without a proof, that’s sounds like something i can joke about… Oh and the part where he says that “YoURe No T WoRth OF knOIWNG Th EEVIDNEcE” or “I dont have time for that” etc.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No proof? , too bad.

2 Likes

The hud sketches are pretty good, I like the consistent design details you’ve got going on with your status area and the tab menu. It reminds me of how old video games used to do it.

Also changing all the colours depending on the side is quite nice as well.

For the tab menu, I’ve seen you’ve decided with a separate list for each team, this is quite a nice feature to have on large community servers. I’m not knowledgeable about what you’re trying to recreate, but if it uses an organisation like squads/battalions, perhaps you could arrange the player names so their all in groups? That way you can see who is in charge of others and makes commanders really obvious.

2 Likes

Gamemode update

Hello everyone, today we’re starting work on the map. Currently we’re working on HL: Alyx workshop tools. We’re on the building stage. Currently we are working on models for the map and and map construction. We will drop some of our new sketches and screenshots from map today or tomorrow. Also we introducing new crewmate in our team.

New crewmate :

@Phoenix - New Model Maker.

4 Likes

Gamemode Update 2

Hello everyone, today we’re introducing the first object in our map - The Venator, the main base of Clone army. This will be the territory only for Clones and can’t be captured by Droids. First screenshot below. Also we’re currently working on base models for clones and droids. First Screenshots will be tomorrow.

New day , new crewmate

We’re introducing the new Web Developer (web - designer) and old Garry’s Mod developer - @HelixDrew
Some of his sketches below -

3 Likes

I mean the WIP basically show its gonna be the copy of the same gamemode. Can’t wait to see another 500 different versions of DarkRP centered around some “Roleplay” idea like Halo or Military.

7 Likes

Honestly pretty hyped, but I hope this gamemode doesn’t fall into the same boring cycle as regular gmod darkrp, where you get on for events and sit doing nothing for the next 5 hours. Looks interesting so far.

1 Like

You love to see the toxicity already.

2 Likes

Damn, shit looks cool. You guys got a steam group or a discord?

1 Like

Hi, where can I find the invitation link to the discord server? Thanks

1 Like

Really nice Project I will try to follow the Progress of the Projects because I had the same Idea. I also wanted to get into programming and work on this gamemode because I already played and developed CWRP on Gmod.

1 Like

Any progress on this? Really excited to see how it turns out! Also is there a discord for this I cant seem to find a link?

2 Likes

I think nobody really knows except the devs since the Trello and Github doesnt seem to be active.

1 Like