Dakrp Money Staying

After garrys failed update counter strike mounting messed up.
I mounted it via mount.cfg and yay counter strike works…
In the process it also messed up my darkrp “spawned_money” entity.
Before I mounted it the money would float, obviously bc the model.
I changed the model to a clipboard (a default gmod model) and yay it worked…
The ONLY problem is when the user tries to pick it up it will give them money but will not remove the money.
This is allowing players to keep picking up the same amount from one “spawned_money” entity.


AddCSLuaFile("cl_init.lua")
AddCSLuaFile("shared.lua")

include("shared.lua")

function ENT:Initialize()
	self:SetModel("models/props_lab/clipboard.mdl")
	self:PhysicsInit(SOLID_VPHYSICS)
	self:SetMoveType(MOVETYPE_VPHYSICS)
	self:SetSolid(SOLID_VPHYSICS)
	self:SetUseType(SIMPLE_USE)

	local phys = self:GetPhysicsObject()
	self.nodupe = true
	self.ShareGravgun = true

	phys:Wake()
end


function ENT:Use(activator,caller)
	local amount = self:Getamount()

	activator:AddMoney(amount or 0)
	GAMEMODE:Notify(activator, 0, 4, "You have found " .. GAMEMODE.Config.currency .. (self:Getamount() or 0) .. "!")
	self:Remove()
end

function DarkRPCreateMoneyBag(pos, amount)
	local moneybag = ents.Create("spawned_money")
	moneybag:SetPos(pos)
	moneybag:Setamount(amount)
	moneybag:Spawn()
	moneybag:Activate()
	return moneybag
end

function ENT:Touch(ent)
	if ent:GetClass( ) ~= "spawned_money" or self.hasMerged or ent.hasMerged then return end

	ent.hasMerged = true

	ent:Remove()
	self:Setamount(self:Getamount() + ent:Getamount())
end

In this function


function ENT:Touch(ent)
	if ent:GetClass( ) ~= "spawned_money" or self.hasMerged or ent.hasMerged then return end

	ent.hasMerged = true

	ent:Remove()
	self:Setamount(self:Getamount() + ent:Getamount())


function ENT:Use(activator,caller)
	local amount = self:Getamount()

	activator:AddMoney(amount or 0)
	GAMEMODE:Notify(activator, 0, 4, "You have found " .. GAMEMODE.Config.currency .. (self:Getamount() or 0) .. "!")
	self:Remove()
end

The line “ent:Remove()” seems to not work…
I have no idea why…

Ok, so in the updated DarkRP it fixed the money. I could sift through looking for what corrected it but im to lazy so i just updated my DarkRP.