Dark Messiah model

So i’ve just installed Dark Messiah and when i came into certain rooms, FPS went down to 5-10.
i opened console and there was this

Attempting to precache model, but model name is NULL
prop_trap has a health specified in model 'models/props/archi/l10/l10_spikes_a.mdl'. Use prop_physics or prop_dynamic instead.
prop_trap has a health specified in model 'models/props/archi/l10/l10_spikes_a.mdl'. Use prop_physics or prop_dynamic instead.

so the l10_spikes_a.mdl is static and has health specified. can i change it to physic or dynamic or remove the health and put it back?
if so… can anyone link me a model viewer/editor for doing this.
the Source SDK doesent have Dark Messiah so i cant use it. :frowning:

or might i be on the wrong route? any help please.
thanks!

Sorry to say, but there really isn’t anything anyone can do about this. Ubisoft never permitted Arkane to release the SDK for Dark Messiah (which they’d worked hard on), so no one is able to mod or even patch the game.

are you sure? is it impossible to open this model file and change it? i just have a feeling that it is somehow possible.

any chance this could be opened in 3D studio max?

The multiplayer version has some SDK resources (there’s a .pdf telling you how to set up a configuration in the Source SDK, but it’s a bit outdated).
I’m not sure if the multiplayer version is on the same engine or whether it’s compatible with Source 2006 though, but you could try it.