dark messiah

can someon please upload the dark messiah pack from gmod.org to all parts actually on the site instead of rapidshare?

Nope, porting from source games is against the rules.

You can use gm_mount to mount the game files if you actually own it, if not. Well, buy it.

then why are the links on the site then? he ported them and not banned or anything so shut the fuck up and leave me alone. also the knights are on there and an orc

One: It doesn’t matter if someone else didn’t get banned. That’s like saying “this guy robbed a bank and didn’t get caught, so I can’t go to jail for robbing a bank”.

Two: You aren’t allowed to request things on garrysmod.org to be reuploaded elsewhere. I’ve seen people banned for that as well, under the justification “pirated gmod”.

Three: You don’t need to be rude about it.

(incredibly long sigh) why do people have to be so smart lol. except exorade he’s a fucking jew. no im not nazi my use of the word is not jewish. its that theyre just being a jew

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - SteveUK))

Wow. Just… wow.

I will no longer attempt to converse with you, as you are clearly (pick one):
(a) retarded
(b) a racist asshole
© retarded
(d) trolling
(e) retarded
(f) all of the above, and also retarded

I’m a jew? That doesn’t make any fucking sense.

ooh ooh i choose retarded!!!

[editline]11:35PM[/editline]

doesnt have to jew

[editline]11:36PM[/editline]

i’m not racist. jesus was jewish idiot

A good choice. But the wrong one. The correct answer was F.

Yes. I will not argue that. I can’t argue that, actually. Which is why I never brought it up. Is there some variant on Godwin’s law, except replacing Hitler with Jesus?

Back on subject, there is NO explanation for using “Jew” as something other than a description of someone’s religion that does NOT make the user racist. I’m not exactly sure what you mean by it, but you definitely don’t mean “Exorade is a follower of the Judaic faith”. You probably don’t even mean “Exorade is a person of Semitic descent”, which might be tolerable. I’m pretty sure you mean “penny-pinching” or “restrictive”, which WOULD be racist.

wanna just go seperate ways now?

[editline]11:58PM[/editline]

but like when i say faggot its not that theyre gay its that theyre being a faggot which is how i mean by jew

That… What the… how do… pancakes… not even… what?

I thought it was a type of fish (or some other meat based product) @.@

What? Now you’ve confused me even more. I won’t be coherent for days now.