Dark rp problems with coding

Thank you for reading. Hopefully you can help me. I edit my addshipments lua. file ( the file is located in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\User name\garrysmod\garrysmod\gamemodes\DarkRP\gamemode ) in Dark Rp to make shipments for a job called underground dealer.
It works but when I start my dedicated server the weapons, pistols and the gun dealer shipments disapear but my shipments I added for the underground dealer job works
every time when I copy the default addshipment lua file back. The weapons works again, but put my addshipments lua file back it removes the weapons again
.Here is the coddingfor the shipments

AddCustomShipment(“Lockpick”, “models/weapons/w_crowbar.mdl”, “lockpick”, 2000, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})
AddCustomShipment(“Medic kit”, “models/weapons/w_c4.mdl”, “med_kit”, 1775, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})
AddCustomShipment(“unarrest stick”, “models/weapons/w_stunbaton.mdl”, “unarrest_stick”, 2700, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})
AddCustomShipment(“stunstick”, “models/weapons/w_stunbaton.mdl”, “stunstick”, 1500, 10, false, 0, false, {TEAM_Underground})

and then the underground job’s codding

TEAM_Underground = AddExtraTeam(“Underground”, Color(255,255,51,255), “models/player/arctic.mdl”, [[Sell illegal stuff WARNING police can catch you this is a illegal job dont let them catch you with illegal shipments hide it ]], {}, “Underground”, 2, 45, 0, false)//

please help and thanks

Your problem is.
TEAM_Underground.
Lua is case sensitive try replacing TEAM_Underground with
TEAM_UNDERGROUND.

Thank you so much