Dark RP Scripting Problems.

I have searched many times on google and within facepunch itself.

All my players can see weapons within their f4 menu. Can’t buy them as /buy is disabled. (That is also a problem). However i want it so jsut the dealers (3 different types) and swat can see weapons in thir entities tab on the f4 RP menu.

Any help welcome, need this soon as possible please.

Regards
Adamski0811

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section" - mahalis))

Just for the laughs the darkrp is the bad gamemode. to be popular make your own and customize the crap out of yours :smiley: and if u dont want to try the new svn this is what we use and works great.

Wonderful help. Glad to see one in such a great spirit to help others.

Anyway, if you go into your darkrp/gamemode/ folder, you will see a file called addentities.lua
open that. right at the top there you will see something similar to this:
AddCustomShipment(“Desert eagle”, “models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl”, “weapon_deagle2”, 215, 10, true, 500, true)
AddCustomShipment(“Fiveseven”, “models/weapons/w_pist_fiveseven.mdl”, “weapon_fiveseven2”, 0, 10, true, 400, true)
AddCustomShipment(“Glock”, “models/weapons/w_pist_glock18.mdl”, “weapon_glock2”, 0, 10, true, 300, true)
AddCustomShipment(“P228”, “models/weapons/w_pist_p228.mdl”, “weapon_p2282”, 0, 10, true, 200, true)

Just add a comma and a space then in {} put the team names and there it is. So it should look something like this then:

AddCustomShipment(“Desert eagle”, “models/weapons/w_pist_deagle.mdl”, “weapon_deagle2”, 215, 10, true, 500, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“Fiveseven”, “models/weapons/w_pist_fiveseven.mdl”, “weapon_fiveseven2”, 0, 10, true, 400, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“Glock”, “models/weapons/w_pist_glock18.mdl”, “weapon_glock2”, 0, 10, true, 300, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“P228”, “models/weapons/w_pist_p228.mdl”, “weapon_p2282”, 0, 10, true, 200, true, {TEAM_GUN, TEAM_AWESOME, TEAM_RANDOM})