Dark Rp Server Lag Fixes

Hello,
I am an owner of a 75 slot gmod server. When we get full we lag. The cpu is at 100 %. I am wondering how would I fix that. Is there a way that I can move 2 cores to do 1’s work. I also want to talk about fps_max in the command line I currently don’t have it at all. If I were to add it what should I make it. I also have my tick rate running at 22.

**My Machine stats are: **

E3-1270v3: The latest technology from Intel: Haswell, with plenty of RAM and an SSD
Intel Xeon E3-1270v3 processor (four physical 3.5ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->3.9ghz)
32 GB DDR3-1600 ECC memory
240 GB SSD and 2000 GB, 7200 RPM SATA hard drive.

I am wondering what I should do to fix this cpu issue. I am also running other servers on this machine. The dark rp is the only one lagging due to it’s size. I am running it all on the ssd. I am using tc admin so I have set priority and what core I want it on.

Please give me your input,

Awesome

Why on earth would you run your tickrate at 22? Do you mean 33? First make sure nothing else is running on the core you set it to, set your tick to 16 and lastly optimize your code then you should be able to run 75 slots no problem with that hardware.

Alright thanks