DarkRP $0 Wallet?

Ok… I have mad cow’s weapons and assmod. I have a couple of things i need to fix on my server. The main problem is that everyone’s wallet appears as $0 for them. But really they have money. For example, if I set my money to $3 then I can drop $3. But if I try to drop $4 it doesn’t let me, as it should. However, the whole time, my HUD says I have $0.

Next: I always spawn with HL2 weapons even after I ave switched my job from “Teh Owner”. Is it possible to remove that altogether?

Also: How do you make the mad cow ammo types appear under the /buyammo menu and remove the default ammo types.

Solutions/Answers to any of these questions would be appreciated.

Its the latest Mad Cow SWEPS. The creator (Forgot the name) included some framenet file to try and fix the problem. Doesn’t seem to work for me, or you. I truly just deleted Mad Cows and it was fine. Sorry i’m not much help, probably someone else will reply to give better advice.

I thought it was mad cow… it sucks though because i like those sweps.

Go in your addons folder and delete the folder called “framenet”

Framenet is the file meant to help the problems like the 0-everything. The problem happens to be on every gamemode not Sandbox from what i’ve seen. Deleting framenet will probably not make it worse, but not help either. I tried deleting framenet to fix it, nope.

It looks like the $0 wallet problem is mainly a VGUI problem, and another addon may be conflicting with it. Try removing your addons one by one, to see if that may be conflicting with it. It’s a tedious process, but it may help diagnose the problem.

As far as the HL2 weapons issue, this is a common problem with ASSmod, you will need to properly adjust ASSmod’s weapon restrictions.

To add MadCow’s ammo types, it will require a bit of coding on your end to add them to the command.

If you have removed the correct addon, and you still spawn with HL2 weapons, just install ULX, it IS an easier Admin mod yo use, with simpler commands.

Sorry if this is a bit late, but heres how to fix it!

Go to the directory of the weapon you want to change (ex. AK47)

“C:\Games\STEAM\steamapps
ame\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons\Mad Cows Weapons\lua\weapons\weapon_mad_ak47”

Open up “shared.lua”

Edit the line

SWEP.Primary.Ammo			= "StriderMinigun"

and change it to

SWEP.Primary.Ammo			= "SMG1"

Now you can buy ammo for the AK! You have to do this for all the weapons, however.

Ammo types:

Pistol      
SMG1    
Buckshot

(Buckshot is shotgun!)

What? That wasn’t the problem

that wasn’t even mentioned ‘insert facepalm’