DarkRP 2.5.0 - Custom models?

Everything has changed now in DarkRP 2.5.0, where in the DarkRP Master Addon do i add custom models?! I can’t find the plece where to put the models, where to put the lua and textures etc, someone please help, thanks!

In an addon?

How do i link it all though? I need to ling the job models to the addons and how do i specify the folder etc?

Maybe you should stick with the default models until you get a better knowledge of the file system structure.

If you know what you’re doing, use the regular DarkRP folder, if you mess it up, no one else’s fault but yours. Best luck.

Ugh thanks for help guys, this new darkrp is overly complex and i think that i will stay with 2.4.3.

It’s quite OK if you take a day or so to look into it. Development is not a matter of drag and drop. Your thread wasn’t very clear either. You want to add a custom model but you’re talking about lua and forth. If you want decent directions tell us in a more understandable way what you’re trying to achieve.

If you want to add a model, just create an addon for it. If youre new to development, just download a RT screen model pack and delete content, add yours and alter the addon.txt.