[darkRP] Add new weapons to Gun dealers

Hey I’ve seen servers where you can buy ONE weapon, you dont need to buy a hole shipment. I’ve searched alot but didnt find any results yet.

What shall I do?
P.S I use the newest DARKRP SVN version

Thank in advance.

Set the false(s) to true(s).

What file, where? More details please.

It’s in addshipments.lua. Instructions are at the bottom.

[lua] AddCustomShipment(“P228”, “models/weapons/w_pist_p228.mdl”, “weapon_mad_p228”, 0, 10, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})[/lua]
That would add one pistol from Mad cows V3 into the F4 menu.

1. Theres nothing called addshipments.lua
  2. I think you mean addentities.lua
  3. I dont understand this:

YOU CAN ADD ITEMS/ENTITIES TOO! but to actually make the entity you have to press E on the thing that the shipment spawned, BUT THAT’S OK!
YOU CAN MAKE GUNDEALERS ABLE TO SELL MEDKITS!

1. I want to make this:
    AddCustomShipment(“AK47”, “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”, “weapon_ak472”, 2450, 10, false, nil, false, {TEAM_GUN})

To one weapon and not a shipment!

Why don’t you just look at another weapon like /buypistol deagle and just change the values to suit that of the AK and add in the chat command to purchase it.

Go into the “gamemodes” folder, check out addshipments or addentities.lua.

Because I want gun dealers to sell weapons, not buy to them self.

[editline]03:04PM[/editline]

Okay I get it to work but still everyone can buy it not just gun dealer and I set it to Team_GUN

Code:

AddCustomShipment(“AK47”, “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”, “weapon_ak472”, 350, 1, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“MP5”, “models/weapons/w_smg_mp5.mdl”, “weapon_mp52”, 200, 1, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“M4A1”, “models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl”, “weapon_m42”, 380, 1, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“Mac 10”, “models/weapons/w_smg_mac10.mdl”, “weapon_mac102”, 210, 1, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“M3 SHOTGUN”, “models/weapons/w_shot_m3super90.mdl”, “weapon_pumpshotgun2”, 190, 1, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“Sniper rifle”, “models/weapons/w_snip_g3sg1.mdl”, “ls_sniper”, 400, 1, true, 185, true, {TEAM_GUN})

[editline]04:48PM[/editline]

Fixed it

how u fixed it

(User was banned for this post ("dumb bump" - postal))