DarkRP adding shipments & salary issue

Hi, the past couple of days i have been working on my dedicated gmod server that i am running from my computer, but i’ve got that working fine. There are just 2 major issues with it;

1. I have added several custom shipments i made myself, (mainly for the Durgz mod) into the addentities.lua file inside my darkrp folder, and i just can’t get them to work. I have compared the code to several examples and templates over the net and inside the file itself, and cannot work out what is wrong. Here is part of the code from my addentities.lua file:

– ADD CUSTOM SHIPMENTS HERE(next line):

AddCustomShipment(“Beer”, “models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl”, “durgz_alcohol, 400, 10, true, 50, false, {drug,admin})
AddCustomShipment(“Weed”, “models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl”, “durgz_weed”, 1900, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Cigarettes”, “models/boxopencigshib.mdl”, “durgz_cigarette”, 200, 10, true, 30, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Cocaine”, “models/cocn.mdl”, “durgz_cocaine”, 1900, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Heroine”, “models/katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_out.mdl”, “durgz_heroine”, 900, 10, true, 100, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“LSD”, “models/smile/smile.mdl”,durgz_lsd”, 2400, 10, true, 250, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Shrooms”, “models/ipha/mushroom_small.mdl”, “durgz_mushroom”, 2300, 10,true, 240, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Water”, “models/drug_mod/the_bottle_of_water.mdl”, “durgz_water”, 250, 10, true, 30, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Asprin”, “models/jaanus/aspbtl.mdl”, “durgz_asprin”, 400, 10, true, 50, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Black Magic”, “models/weapons/w_bugbait.mdl”, “Weapon_BlackMagic”, 10000, 10, true, 2500, false, {TEAM_ADMIN})

Just to answer a few questions my may ask;
Yes, i have assigned them to the correct team, that are spelt exactly like that and are in capitals.
Yes, i have infact put the durgz, and blackmagic inside the addon folder (and also the weapons/entity folders just to be sure)
Yes, i have got the names for the entities right.
No, NONE of them work. they are not showing up in the F4 menu, neither will it allow me to buy them with the /buy commands.

2.I have had an issue ever since the last gmod update, in which every DarkRP server i go into, it displays my ‘salary’ as 0, my ‘wallet’ as 0, doesn’t show me my job, and i cant see other people names in the ‘tab’ menu. AND BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, i HAVE looked this up, and the aparent fix for this, is go into addons and you will find a folder called ‘framenet’, then once you found it, delete it. Well so far, that option is out the window, AS I DO NOT HAVE ONE >:(

So as it is, i could really use you guys’ opinion, as right now i am stumped… Thanks in advance.

Love, Brill.
(NOT REALLY) :slight_smile:

AddCustomShipment(“Beer”, “models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl”, “durgz_alcohol”, 400, 10, true, 50, false, {TEAM_DRUG,TEAM_ADMIN})

You had missed a quote and fucked some shit with the teams up

OMG… LOL. i know how i missed that in the config file, it was a line up, so i couldnt see it next to the others when i corrected them XD. i’ll give it a try now ty. but would that stop all the shipments from working?

Yes it would stop every job and shipment and most stuff from working

ok, there were also quite a fair few unfinished strings, and errors that i have ironicly found since posting this, and have now updated my config file and am testing it now.

AddCustomShipment(“Beer”, “models/drug_mod/alcohol_can.mdl”, “durgz_alcohol”, 400, 10, true, 50, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Weed”, “models/katharsmodels/contraband/zak_wiet/zak_wiet.mdl”, “durgz_weed”, 1900, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Cigarettes”, “models/boxopencigshib.mdl”, “durgz_cigarette”, 200, 10, true, 30, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Cocaine”, “models/cocn.mdl”, “durgz_cocaine”, 1900, 10, true, 200, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Heroine”, “models/katharsmodels/syringe_out/syringe_out.mdl”, “durgz_heroine”, 900, 10, true, 100, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“LSD”, “models/smile/smile.mdl”, “durgz_lsd”, 2400, 10, true, 250, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Shrooms”, “models/ipha/mushroom_small.mdl”, “durgz_mushroom”, 2300, 10,true, 240, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Water”, “models/drug_mod/the_bottle_of_water.mdl”, “durgz_water”, 250, 10, true, 30, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Asprin”, “models/jaanus/aspbtl.mdl”, “durgz_asprin”, 400, 10, true, 50, false, {TEAM_DRUG, TEAM_ADMIN})
AddCustomShipment(“Black Magic”, “models/weapons/w_bugbait.mdl”, “Weapon_BlackMagic”, 10000, 10, true, 2500, false, {TEAM_ADMIN})

^there were also no spaces between the teams after the commas, and several missing speech marks and spaces :confused:

[editline]08:03PM[/editline]

YESSSSSS!!! ITS DOWWWWWWWN!
OK, one problem down, one to go :slight_smile: