DarkRp class maker

Hello i downloaded the class maker the other day and made all these jobs, i put them in the shared.lua file and restarted my server. Now when you join your job is nothing and when you press tab your just a yellow name. Then i checked the jobs and there was no jobs, i tryed it with out the ones i made with the classmaker and it works, here is my shared.lua…

/--------------------------------------------------------
Default teams. If you make a team above the citizen team, people will spawn with that team!
--------------------------------------------------------
/
TEAM_CITIZEN = AddExtraTeam(“Citizen”, Color(20, 150, 20, 255), “models/player/group01/male_01.mdl”, [[The Citizen is the most basic level of society you can hold
besides being a hobo.
You have no specific role in city life.]], {}, “citizen”, 0, 200, 0, false, false)

TEAM_POLICE = AddExtraTeam(“Civil Protection”, Color(25, 25, 170, 255), “models/player/police.mdl”, [[The protector of every citizen that lives in the city .
You have the power to arrest criminals and protect innocents.
Hit them with your arrest baton to put them in jail
Bash them with a stunstick and they might learn better than to disobey
the law.
The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal with a warrant
for his/her arrest.
The Battering Ram can also unfreeze frozen props(if enabled).
Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to this criminal
OR go to tab and warrant someone by clicking the warrant button]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_glock2”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”}, “cp”, 4, 700, 0, true, true)

TEAM_GANG = AddExtraTeam(“Gangster”, Color(75, 75, 75, 255), “models/player/group03/male_01.mdl”, [[The lowest person of crime.
A gangster generally works for the Mobboss who runs the crime family.
The Mobboss sets your agenda and you follow it or you might be punished.]], {}, “gangster”, 3, 400, 0, false, false)

TEAM_MOB = AddExtraTeam(“Mob boss”, Color(25, 25, 25, 255), “models/player/gman_high.mdl”, [[The Mobboss is the boss of the criminals in the city.
With his power he coordinates the gangsters and forms an efficent crime
organization.
He has the ability to break into houses by using a lockpick.
The Mobboss also can unarrest you.]], {“lockpick”, “unarrest_stick”}, “mobboss”, 1, 600, 0, false, false)

TEAM_GUN = AddExtraTeam(“Gun Dealer”, Color(255, 140, 0, 255), “models/player/monk.mdl”, [[A gun dealer is the only person who can sell guns to other
people.
However, make sure you aren’t caught selling guns that are illegal to
the public.
/Buyshipment <name> to Buy a weapon shipment
/Buygunlab to Buy a gunlab that spawns P228 pistols]], {}, “gundealer”, 2, 400, 0, false, false)

TEAM_MEDIC = AddExtraTeam(“Medic”, Color(47, 79, 79, 255), “models/player/kleiner.mdl”, [[With your medical knowledge, you heal players to proper
health.
Without a medic, people can not be healed.
Left click with the Medical Kit to heal other players.
Right click with the Medical Kit to heal yourself.]], {“med_kit”}, “medic”, 3, 200, 0, false, false)

TEAM_COOK = AddExtraTeam(“Cook”, Color(238, 99, 99, 255), “models/player/mossman.mdl”, [[As a cook, it is your responsibility to feed the other members
of your city.
You can spawn a microwave and sell the food you make:
/Buymicrowave]], {}, “cook”, 2, 300, 0, 0, false)

TEAM_CHIEF = AddExtraTeam(“Civil Protection Chief”, Color(20, 20, 255, 255), “models/player/combine_soldier_prisonguard.mdl”, [[The Chief is the leader of the Civil Protection unit.
Coordinate the police forces to bring law to the city
Hit them with arrest baton to put them in jail
Bash them with a stunstick and they might learn better than to
disobey the law.
The Battering Ram can break down the door of a criminal with a
warrant for his/her arrest.
Type /wanted <name> to alert the public to this criminal
Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position]], {“arrest_stick”, “unarrest_stick”, “weapon_deagle2”, “stunstick”, “door_ram”, “weaponchecker”}, “chief”, 1, 750, 0, false, true, TEAM_POLICE)

TEAM_MAYOR = AddExtraTeam(“President”, Color(150, 20, 20, 255), “models/player/breen.mdl”, [[The President of the city creates laws to serve the greater good
of the people.
If you are the president you may create and accept warrants.
Type /wanted <name> to warrant a player
Type /jailpos to set the Jail Position
Type /lockdown initiate a lockdown of the city.
Everyone must be inside during a lockdown.
The cops patrol the area
/unlockdown to end a lockdown]], {}, “mayor”, 1, 800, 0, true, false/, {TEAM_CHIEF, TEAM_POLICE}/)
/*

HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA CLASS!!!

You can make extra classes here. Set everything up here and the rest will be done for you! no more editing 100 files without knowing what you’re doing!!!
Ok here’s how:

To make an extra class do this:
AddExtraTeam( “<NAME OF THE CLASS>”, Color(<red>, <Green>, <blue>, 255), “<Player model>” , [[<the description(it can have enters)>]], { “<first extra weapon>”,"<second extra weapon>", etc…}, “<chat command to become it(WITHOUT THE /!)>”, <maximum amount of this team> <the salary he gets>, 0/1/2 = public /admin only / superadmin only, <1/0/true/false Do you have to vote to become it>, true/false DOES THIS TEAM HAVE A GUN LICENSE?, TEAM: Which team you need to be to become this team)

The real example is here: it’s the Hobo: */

–VAR without /!!! The name the color(what you see in tab) the player model The description
TEAM_HOBO = AddExtraTeam(“Hobo”, Color(80, 45, 0, 255), “models/player/corpse1.mdl”, [[The lowest member of society. All people see you laugh.
You have no home.
Beg for your food and money
Sing for everyone who passes to get money
Make your own wooden home somewhere in a corner or
outside someone else’s door]], {“weapon_bugbait”}, “hobo”, 5, 0, 0, false)
//No extra weapons say /hobo to become hobo Maximum hobo’s = 5 his salary = 0 because hobo’s don’t earn money. 0 = everyone can become hobo , false = you don’t have to vote to become hobo
// MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS NO / IN THE TEAM NAME OR IN THE TEAM COMMAND:
// TEAM_/DUDE IS WROOOOOONG !!!
// HAVING “/dude” IN THE COMMAND FIELD IS WROOOOOOOONG!!!
//ADD TEAMS UNDER THIS LINE:

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Hitman”, Color( 51, 0, 0, 255 ), “models/player/t_phoenix.mdl”, [[As Hitman you will start hits. Before you kill anyone you MUST type /advert Hit In effect]], {‘pocket’, ‘gmod_tool’, ‘laserPointer’, ‘lockpick’, ‘keys’}, ‘class’, 2, 300, 0, 1, true )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Salesman”, Color( 51, 51, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/Hostage/hostage_02.mdl’, [[Sale anything to Cars to Shops to Houses. Dont own everything or you will be banned.]], {‘gmod_tool’}, ‘class’, 3, 300, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “pet”, Color( 153 ,0 ,255 ,255 ), ‘models/player/renamon_b5.mdl’, [[As a pet you will make your self adopted.If your owner does not treat you right then you have no choice but to bite him.(Cannot have any guns what so ever)]], {}, ‘class’, 1, 0, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Robber”, Color( 51, 255, 255, 255 ), ‘models/player/pyro.mdl’, [[As a Robber You must take stuff from other peoples homes, such as, moneyprinters, weapons/shipments, or just hold them hostage for something you want like money, REMEMBER THIS IS A SERIOUS ROLEPLAY SERVER.]], {‘keypad_cracker’, ‘lockpick’, ‘pocket’}, ‘class’, 2, 300, 0, 0, true )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Secret Service”, Color( 0, 102, 204, 255 ), ‘models/player/Group01/male_04.mdl’, [[As Secret Service you must work undercover with cops(CP) to solve big cases and make sure the streets are crime free.]], {‘arrest_stick’, ‘unarrest_stick’, ‘weaponchecker’, ‘lockpick’, ‘door_ram’}, ‘class’, 3, 650, 0, 1, true )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Builder”, Color( 204, 255, 0, 255), ‘models/player/Hostage/hostage_04.mdl’, [[As Builder you MUST do your job and sell tool guns, you also MUST Build for others when they need it, Also do NOT use this Job for minging or anything like that.]], {‘gmod_tool’, ‘keys’, ‘pocket’}, ‘class’, 2, 300, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Ninja”, Color( 0, 0, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/Group03/male_02.mdl’, [[As Ninja You need to be invisible/Stealthy with the croud, Ninja around and scare everyone.]], {‘keypad_cracker’, ‘lockpick’, ‘ninjarope’, ‘ninja_knife’, ‘pocket’, ‘keys’}, ‘class’, 1, 400, 0, 1, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Prostitute”, Color( 102, 0, 255, 255 ), ‘models/player/Group01/female_01.mdl’, [[As a Prostitute you can do many things like blow other man for cash, remember a man loves a deepthroaghted blowjob.]], {‘pocket’, ‘keys’}, ‘class’, 3, 100, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Security Guy”, Color( 0, 51, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl’, [[As Security Guy you MUST help people deffend were ever when they need it, but you can quit, your boss must pay you a decent amount of salary.]], {‘keys’, ‘pocket’, ‘cse_usp’}, ‘class’, 4, 500, 0, 1, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Donator”, Color( 102, 255, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/soldier_stripped.mdl’, [[This is Donators ONLY. As a Donator you must do your job and help Exile-gaming’s community out. To become a Donator go to www.Exile-gaming.org and subscribe 10 dollors. If you just give us 1 dollor we will give you something back in return.]], {‘arrest_stick’, ‘cse_mp5’, ‘cse_usp’, ‘ninja_knife’, ‘ninjarope’, ‘pill_headcrab’, ‘pill_pigeon’, ‘pocket’, ‘talk’, ‘stunstick’, ‘swep_flamethrower’, ‘unarrest_stick’, ‘weapon_c4’, ‘weapon_jumper’, ‘Admin_keypad_cracker’, ‘gmod_tool’, ‘laserPointer’, ‘weapon_admin_scout’, ‘weapon_adminshotgun’}, ‘class’, 3, 1000, 2, 0, true )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Jumper”, Color( 0, 255, 153, 255 ), ‘models/player/Group03/male_06.mdl’, [[As a Jumper you get to Jump were ever you please. This is a verry cool job.]], {‘lockpick’, ‘keys’, ‘pocket’, ‘weapon_jumper’}, ‘class’, 1, 500, 0, 1, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Fag”, Color( 204, 51, 255, 255 ), ‘models/player/kleiner.mdl’, [[As a Fag you MUST go and flirt with All of the men you see, and if there homo like your self you can do naughty things.]], {}, ‘class’, 3, 300, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Computer Geek”, Color( 0, 153, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/Hostage/hostage_01.mdl’, [[As a Computer Geek you MUST Sell Computers, or instead of waisting time you can just sell them the kits to make a computer them self.]], {‘gmod_tool’, ‘pcmod_hdcopier’, ‘pcmod_installdisk’, ‘pcmod_networktester’, ‘pcmod_pwcrack’, ‘pcmod_unwireswep’, ‘pcmod_wireswep’, ‘pocket’, ‘keys’}, ‘class’, 2, 400, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Headcrab Mutant”, Color( 51, 255, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/leet.mdl’, [[As a Headcrab Mutant you can turn into a Headcrab using pill_Headcrab, just scroll up and down.(Found with a gun you will be punished, Headcrabs do not get money)]], {‘pill_headcrab’}, ‘class’, 1, 0, 0, 1, false )

TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Pigeon Mutant”, Color( 51, 255, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/leet.mdl’, [[As a Pigeon Mutant you can turn into a pigeon using pill_pigeon, Just scroll up and down. (Found with a gun you will be Punished, Pigeons dont get money)]], {‘pill_pigeon’}, ‘class’, 1, 0, 0, 0, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “FirstLady”, Color( 153, 0, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/mossman.mdl’, [[As a FirstLady you MUST Be with the President at all times, Help the President with Situations With Organized Crime. Your the FirstLady, you shouldnt be in the kitchen like most wifes, hire a cook.Carry a Gun around for saftey NOT RDM.]], {‘keys’, ‘talk’, ‘icepick’, ‘arrest_stick’, ‘pocket’, ‘unarrest_stick’, ‘cse_usp’}, ‘class’, 1, 800, 0, 1, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “Daughter of The President”, Color( 153, 0, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/Group03/female_03.mdl’, [[As a Daughter of The President you need to be a winny brat who gets spoiled. Dont Mic Spam.]], {‘arrest_stick’, ‘keys’, ‘talk’, ‘pocket’, ‘stunstick’}, ‘class’, 1, 700, 0, 1, false )
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “HoboLord”, Color( 102, 51, 0, 255 ), ‘models/player/zombiefast.mdl’, [[Own All the hobos and command them to do what you say to survive.]], {“weapon_bugbait”}, ‘class’, 1, 0, 0, 1, false
//
TEAM_class = AddExtraTeam( “SuperAdmin”, Color( 255, 255, 255, 255 ), ‘models/player/soldier_stripped.mdl’, [[SuperAdmins/Owners Only.]], {‘arrest_stick’, ‘Assassins_Knife’, ‘ls_sniper’, ‘swep_flamethrower’, ‘keys’, ‘pocket’, ‘pill_headcrab’, ‘pill_pigeon’, ‘ninjarope’, ‘gmod_tool’, ‘stunstick’, ‘weapon_admin_scout’, ‘weapon_adminshotgun’, ‘weaponchecker’, ‘unarrest_stick’, ‘weapon_jumper’, ‘Admin_keypad_cracker’, ‘weapon_c4’, ‘door_ram’, ‘cse_usp’, ‘cse_ump’}, ‘class’, 5, 2000, 2, 0, true )

Can someone please help me, i wanna play this great mod…

Every class is named as, and has the command of CLASS. Every TEAM_* part must be different. Every command field that comes after the weapons must be different, and “t_pheonix.mdl” should be “pheonix.mdl”.

When you say command field you mean this… “gangster”? or this “gangster”, 3, 400, 0, false, false)?

[editline]05:05AM[/editline]

ok i did that and it still doesnt work…

http://darkrp.megagamer.net/kit/index.php?i=classmaker

This darkrp class maker might be able to help you

ok thanks bud ill try it out.

Oh hey, that’s mine! :v:

But, yeah, feel free to try it out… I forgot I left in a field for a feature I was going to add down the road… I’ll get to commenting that bit out for now until I get time to work on that.

[editline]05:49PM[/editline]

Commented out for now…

Ehm try: http://darkrp.megagamer.net/kit/index.php?i=classmaker

You realize that was posted three posts above yours right?

Not really lol :smiley: