DARKRP Class/Shipment/Weapon Help

Ok, so I got this problem.

TEAM_ADMIN = AddExtraTeam("Admin Police", Color(255,255,255,255), "models/Combine_Super_Soldier.mdl", [[The Admin Police is only used by admins, they do the most basic admin things.
]], {"weapon_mad_m3", "weapon_mad_grenade", "weapon_mad_p90"}, "adminpolice", 10, 20000, 1, true) 

So, when I go ingame these weapons do work on this class.
But on every else class they do not work.
An example of two other classes:

TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T", Color(0,0,153,255), "models/player/combine_soldier.mdl", [[Raid And Protect The President
]], {"weapon_mad_ak47, weapon_mad_m3, weapon_mad_charge"}, "swat", 3, 300, 0, true, TEAM_Police) 

TEAM_HIT = AddExtraTeam("Hitman", Color(55,55,55,255), "models/player/ct_urban.mdl", [[You "whack off" those un wanted guests...for a price.
]], {"weapon_mad_deagle, weapon_mad_awp"}, "hitman", 2, 100, 0, true) 

The weapons on these classes(Hitman and S.W.A.T) does not popup when I pick these classes. It only comes the default weapons like: Keys,Pocket,Phys Gun,Grav Gun etc…

Btw. Running Mad Cows Weapons 4.0

Please reply.
Thank you.

Edit: Question: Is it maybe because like in the weapons on Hitman class there is

{"weapon_mad_deagle, weapon_mad_awp"} 

And on the admin class there is:

{"weapon_mad_m3", "weapon_mad_grenade", "weapon_mad_p90"} 

So it is maybe the quotes who makes it all wrong? Just something I mentioned when I read through it.

idk really

Some1?

TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T", Color(0,0,153,255), "models/player/combine_soldier.mdl", [[Raid And Protect The President]], {"weapon_mad_ak47", "weapon_mad_m3", "weapon_mad_charge"}, "swat", 3, 300, 0, true, TEAM_Police)

TEAM_HIT = AddExtraTeam("Hitman", Color(55,55,55,255), "models/player/ct_urban.mdl", [[You "whack off" those un wanted guests...for a price.]], {"weapon_mad_deagle", "weapon_mad_awp"}, "hitman", 2, 100, 0, true)

Each value in the {} where the weapon names go has to be in quotes.

So.

{"weapon_mad_ak47", "weapon_mad_m3"}

Not

{"weapon_mad_ak47, weapon_mad_m3"}

Thank you, will try to do that tomorrow, if it works or not I will post here